New chants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
THe Bulldogs Army have drums and everything this year.

If I can hear them on TV, you can most certainly hear them at the ground!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
THe Bulldogs Army have drums and everything this year.

If I can hear them on TV, you can most certainly hear them at the ground!!
Aren't they limited on drums now? I heard you have to have your drum registered now to bring it in or something lol, I remember in the days you would always hear the Lebos going hard on their big drum and smaller drums ahhh good times!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
For Cronulla games

Gallen, Gallen he's our man, if he can't do it peptides can,
Gallen, Gallen not a fan,
The prick deserves a lifetime ban

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes i have been to Belmore for NRL trials and NSW cup games. To get there i had to catch 3 trains which totaled 1.5 hours trip each way because there isn't adequate parking around the place

I would love to have 1 game max a year at Belmore, but anymore than that will never and should never happen
No parking & shit transport.

Not everyone has a bad haircut and can get there on their bmx bike.

Hopefully we play a token game or two out of Belmore to appease the zombie fans that are living in the past.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Cronulla games

LMAO. Please do this guys.

I want this one... It's a simple but effective one that sounds great if a lot of people participate.

Mainly for James Graham since it's a British chant. "There's only one British bulldog" or a player/nickname etc. in the tune of this..

http://youtu.be/9QO4aegj-jA

I thought I could link to a version in the EPL, but surprisingly, they do it in several tunes. I've only heard the guantanamera version...

Just think, 2,000 or so fans (hopefully more) chanting this at the top of their lungs. I've got hot seats to the game and will be fair dinks going mental. I'd print out this chant and hand it out to people, but you need to know the tune. Maybe someone from kennel inc. can get them to play it... Ahh actually since it's Penrith's "home" game, doubt it. Oh well, next season at one of our home games perhaps.

Last year when I sat in TK, they handed out chants once, which was useful. The problem is, there just isn't enough fanaticism. It's the laidback Aussie way tbh. I go sick though. Last match I went to (round 25 v Souths) I said a few things that had doggies fans smiling at me. Something about get some teeth lol. Also went off at the mong Souffs games behind me and they said nothing back.

A

Alexander the Great

Yes i have been to Belmore for NRL trials and NSW cup games. To get there i had to catch 3 trains which totaled 1.5 hours trip each way because there isn't adequate parking around the place

I would love to have 1 game max a year at Belmore, but anymore than that will never and should never happen
Why dont you move to belmore then it wont be a issue when they play trials or that one odd game they may play next year?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
LMAO. Please do this guys.

I want this one... It's a simple but effective one that sounds great if a lot of people participate.

Mainly for James Graham since it's a British chant. "There's only one British bulldog" or a player/nickname etc. in the tune of this..

http://youtu.be/9QO4aegj-jA

I thought I could link to a version in the EPL, but surprisingly, they do it in several tunes. I've only heard the guantanamera version...

Just think, 2,000 or so fans (hopefully more) chanting this at the top of their lungs. I've got hot seats to the game and will be fair dinks going mental. I'd print out this chant and hand it out to people, but you need to know the tune. Maybe someone from kennel inc. can get them to play it... Ahh actually since it's Penrith's "home" game, doubt it. Oh well, next season at one of our home games perhaps.

Last year when I sat in TK, they handed out chants once, which was useful. The problem is, there just isn't enough fanaticism. It's the laidback Aussie way tbh. I go sick though. Last match I went to (round 25 v Souths) I said a few things that had doggies fans smiling at me. Something about get some teeth lol. Also went off at the mong Souffs games behind me and they said nothing back.
Absolutely love it. I'll definitely chant that one.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Belmore used to have parking in the adjoining grounds before they were redeveloped. Shame they didn't take the opportunity to put parking underground. Public transport is an issue, unless you live on the Liverpool/Bankstown lines. If Camden still had its railway line, you would be catching four trains.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would love to have some chants to know and sing throughout the game
William from the kennel used to hand out chant sheets at games but rarely see him leading anything these days. Need to all get together and work out something. I normally sit on the tunnel side at ANZ in Pedigree Platinum and we try to get some chants going but it is difficult. For the reciprocal rights games and the finals series have been sitting in the kennel and it is awesome, the drums, the chants; such passion and noise. One thing at least; we don't need microphones or recorded chants like Souths and Parramatta to be loud or recorded growls like Penriff. Let's take it to another level this Saturday and drown out those pink pussycat fans.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely love it. I'll definitely chant that one.
Where are you sitting mate? I'll start it but it's embarrassing if no one joins in. Maybe I'll speak to a few people to get it going.

I'm sitting in top of lower tier hot seats next to the kennel.

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Soccer chants are all coppied. Soo lets all copy a soccer chant

This is what it'll sound like if we ripped off a wanderers one.

Btw just brainstorming dont smash me if you think its lame.

Were frommm the streets of Canterbury. .

Watching the mighty doooggies, Doggies!

We will fillow you forever

Always will we be by your side

Soo cummon canterbury, cummon canterbury, cummon cummon cummon canterbury

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Win or lose
We will always follow you
Let it rain and pour
We will sing forever more
Our opponents know we will fight them toe to toe
Forever blue and white
We a are ****en dynamite

Cbb ole ole ole
Cbb ole
Cbb ole ole

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
For Cronulla games

I was like wtf these are dogs chants

This made me laugh well done mate

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Win or lose
We will always follow you
Let it rain and pour
We will sing forever more
Our opponents know we will fight them toe to toe
Forever blue and white
We a are ****en dynamite

Cbb ole ole ole
Cbb ole
Cbb ole ole

I love love love it!!!

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need a more additive jingle as "cant is the greatest" is a little outdated & not easy 2 sing. Also here is a song 4 next wk

We r blue we r white we r fning dynamite

They r green they r red they r sick in the head

Status
Not open for further replies.