Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
step 1) go to mcdonalds restaurant, you dont even have to get out of your car

step 2) say you want a double quarter pounder with the cheese

step 3) pay some monies

step 4) wait about 90 seconds

step 5) enjoy
That or a tripple cheese burger, some good shit haha!

Try a Big Mac but with McChicken patties instead of meat. F'ing A!
When my mates worked at our local one, we use to order mixed up shit and man some of the shit we ordered was ****ing good.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
step 1) go to mcdonalds restaurant, you dont even have to get out of your car

step 2) say you want a double quarter pounder with the cheese

step 3) pay some monies

step 4) wait about 90 seconds

step 5) Get home and realise they gave you a fillet-o-fish instead

Corrected.

One time we went there and ordered 1 x bacon and egg mcmuffin with sausage. 1 x Sausage and egg McMuffin with extra sausage and 1 x bacon and egg mcmuffin. Got home and found one cheese mcmuffin, one sausage mc muffin, and one mcmuffin with nothing on it at all.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Used to do the Chrons burger while hungover. Quatre pounder topped with chicken nuggets, chips and sweet and sour sauce. The cause of my future heart attacks.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Corrected
wtf that happened to me recently, some idiot who ordered a fillet o fish enjoyed my double quarter pounder ffs

thats like going to a nsw cup game at a local park and they then decide to play 1st grade there as a surprise

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs earlier this year i have had a strict egg/mayo allergy, so that if i eat any egg ill know about it 8-10 hours later

big mac sauce apparently must have mayo because the allergy information says contains egg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ha ha some one else thats done that .I got that idea from the mcdonalds menu india
A big mac with quater pounder meat and bread also works

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Used to do the Chrons burger while hungover. Quatre pounder topped with chicken nuggets, chips and sweet and sour sauce. The cause of my future heart attacks.
A freind of mine used to dump 6 nuggets into a strawberry thick shake.for years I frowned upon this till one day I tried it .. its good

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Corrected.

One time we went there and ordered 1 x bacon and egg mcmuffin with sausage. 1 x Sausage and egg McMuffin with extra sausage and 1 x bacon and egg mcmuffin. Got home and found one cheese mcmuffin, one sausage mc muffin, and one mcmuffin with nothing on it at all.
Every ****ing time in drive through, we get wrong orders. It is always this one **** getting them wrong when he is working the register lol

Ha ha some one else thats done that .I got that idea from the mcdonalds menu india
A big mac with quater pounder meat and bread also works
Get some KFC breast and a sub from Subway with no meat, you will thank me later!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like how quickly this thread degenerated from "recipes" to "screw it, junk food"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Deep fried white bait
Make a batter
Deep fry
Add salt and pepper
Little crunchy fish of goodness fast food

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Chinese broccoli steamed for 10 mins,
Pour over oyster sauce.
Enjoy.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 21184
BBQ'd prawns.

Grab about 1kg of fresh jumbo green ocean prawns. The bigger the better but they should be at least 15cm long. Anything less takes a lot more effort.

Cut their heads off, slice them down the spine from the top to the tail and remove the vein so they are butterflied. If you cut slightly off centre from the spine on a bit of an angle, the vein should be on one side only which makes it faster to remove. I use the knife to scrape the vein out. You can also cut the tail off if you like but it helps to hold them together a little. if you cbf doing this you can buy jumbo peeled green prawns.

Make up the marinade using:
about a quarter cup of Olive oil
4-5 tablespoons of honey
3-4 cloves of crushed garlic
half a cup of sweet chili sauce- or a little more if you like it hotter
squeeze half a lime in
a tablespoon or two of mustard
a little pepper

Mix it up and pour it over the prawns and mix them through but try to have the fleshy side of the prawns facing up so the flavour can soak in. Leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.

Turn on the barbeque and have it scorching hot. Throw the prawns on flesh side down and turn down the heat to medium. Turn them over after about 90 seconds and give them another minute or so. Peel them straight out of the flesh.

You can do the same with octopus but boil them in Red wine for 10 minutes first and then marinate them. Make sure the barbie is on weld mode and give them a few minutes. don't overcook them or they will be rubbery as all ****.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buy a lamb suited to the size of your spit.

Make small deep slices all over.
Fill slices with garlic salt pepper.
Put on spit.
Wait many many hours.
Eat the bitch.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 21184
BBQ'd prawns.

Grab about 1kg of fresh jumbo green ocean prawns. The bigger the better but they should be at least 15cm long. Anything less takes a lot more effort.

Cut their heads off, slice them down the spine from the top to the tail and remove the vein so they are butterflied. If you cut slightly off centre from the spine on a bit of an angle, the vein should be on one side only which makes it faster to remove. I use the knife to scrape the vein out. You can also cut the tail off if you like but it helps to hold them together a little. if you cbf doing this you can buy jumbo peeled green prawns.

4-5 tablespoons of honey
squeeze half a lime in
a little pepper

Mix it up and pour it over the prawns and mix them through but try to have the fleshy side of the prawns facing up so the flavour can soak in. Leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.

Turn on the barbeque and have it scorching hot. Throw the prawns on flesh side down and turn down the heat to medium. Turn them over after about 90 seconds and give them another minute or so. Peel them straight out of the flesh.

You can do the same with octopus but boil them in Red wine for 10 minutes first and then marinate them. Make sure the barbie is on weld mode and give them a few minutes. don't overcook them or they will be rubbery as all ****.
Looks great bro, enjoy them!

Buy a lamb suited to the size of your spit.

Make small deep slices all over.
Fill slices with garlic salt pepper.
Put on spit.
Wait many many hours.
Eat the bitch.
You will make some fine woman happy soon!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 21184
BBQ'd prawns.

4-5 tablespoons of honey
squeeze half a lime in
a little pepper

I have to disagree with flavouring prawns and BBQing them. They are best when you get them already cooked. No flavour, just all prawns.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bacon beer can chicken:

[video=youtube;7DycWLAAEwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DycWLAAEwY[/video]

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just had
Cherry tomatoes fried off
Red capsicum fried off
Baby spinach leaves fried off
With diced advacado , spanish onion, crumbles feta , fresh cut up basil
All tosed in a salad with some olive oil

With a big rump steak pan fried medium rare cut in 5ml slices with a little dish of hot English mustard

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Vintage cheese on any kind of pasta is glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.