Bulldogs MUST keep KASIANO

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na finucane is a future captain. But yh we will always need tolman, great defence, low error rate, always takes a run when no one else will. I think he will only get better as he gets older.
Tolman's already an understudy so before Finucane until they become co-captains.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Mbye or Reynolds as captains down the line either... That sounds good to me =)

Last edited by a moderator:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did Tony Williams play 80 min in round 1??

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought so... That's good news for the long run if he stays uninjured for the first 10 rounds.
Let's just hope he hits the line at speed when he takes a run not be flat footed,but it's not all his fault the halfs must take some responsibility to not positioning him where they want him to be or run

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive heard it all finucane,reynolds,tolman,mbye and jackson our future captains gzzz no wonder were a confused club .

N

Natboy

Ive heard it all finucane,reynolds,tolman,mbye and jackson our future captains gzzz no wonder were a confused club .
Haha yeah and we have so many hearts and souls in our team we could fill the heart transplant waiting list and run ghost tours at Belmore

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would be happy if T Rex was brushed even if we payed half his contract. Waste of space.

Kasiano has struggled with injury but surely he is due for a good run without being injured. He is a very good player. For a guy of his size to be able to play the balls so quickly is rare. We get a massive roll on from it.

If we do re-sign Graham and keep Kasiano we will have an unbelievable pack. I think Finucane is finally realising his potential and will have a massive year. We just need some backs to capitalise on our forwards dominance. Hopefully at least an attacking fullback this year from what our CEO is hinting at.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sick of player managers talking up there clients while still under contract just because another player got x amount!!! I would doubt kasiano would want to leave belmore and frank!!! His greedy manager just trying to get more coin!!!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Who said we were letting him go, or he wanted out??

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to get Blue & White on the line. His brother is the manager.
Anyone know how to reach him?

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
kasiano is the most destructive prop in the game and people want him gone? wasn't SBW injured a lot in his younger years, look at him now

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't confuse yourself. There is nothing hard about identifying our leadership group. Simply choose one or two out of that list and done.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you who are unaware, Kas is a pack a day smoker, and does not mind a drink.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would like to see him actually play to his potential with us.

Question that comes to mind, is he committed to reaching that potential with us?

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes really, and I don't need a source. That's all I'll say on the matter, but what I witnessed was beyond my belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.