Text messages reveal curries anguish

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that given I am one of the few female Kennellers, Bulldogjem should PM me with her info, as a show of solidarity! :p

And then if anyone else has any 'facts' they care to share, they can also PM me so that I can assess the validity of same. :D

PS: Welcome.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
For the record ... you CAN include multiple people in your PM's.

Oooh, did I type that out loud ?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sometimes I think the Kennel has been taken over by teenage girls..... pm me! pm me! pm me!..... THe less we have to endure this deadbeat family the better..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bulldogjem.. I honestly can't recall quite a rousing reception from a new member for some time, you should be flattered :roflol:

Anyway for those asking for PMs .. there are trusted sources on here, and untrusted sources.... just remember that...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogjem.. I honestly can't recall quite a rousing reception from a new member for some time, you should be flattered :roflol:

Anyway for those asking for PMs .. there are trusted sources on here, and untrusted sources.... just remember that...
my dinner offer is still on the table for gem (literally).

oh by the way no pm as yet from gem even though I was the first one who welcomed her with open arms:welcome::first:

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least this theard has something you can have a laugh about. But has the kennel turn into a dating chat room.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my dinner offer is still on the table for gem (literally).

oh by the way no pm as yet from gem even though I was the first one who welcomed her with open arms:welcome::first:

the picture below will be indiandog having dessert if he gets that dinner date! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the picture below will be indiandog having dessert if he gets that dinner date! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

This will only happen if she comes to the dinner with no inside info.

No info means No chicken tikka and no dessert.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd love to know how the media got their grubby hands on these texts...

N

Natboy

I don't think it is anything sinister & her friend provided them to dish dirt on Barba

Status
Not open for further replies.