Breaking news: Hodko to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's hoping for a solid and injury free hit out by Trent tonight.

Nothing too flash or fancy - just a confidence building game he can build on.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I prayed for a KK injury! So good to see Trent back.

Subwoofer

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wait Wait

Everyone wants Hodko because he is "structured" yet the main criticism of Keating has been the lack of tries he sets up.

How do these two mix?
Because structure leads to tries. You just cant be kris keating and pass the ball to a better player and hope for the best.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Unless we do a hell of a lot better than in previous weeks SBW will carve us up. I wish Hoddo and the boys well. Hope they are up for it tonight.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
KK has been extremely poor this year because he has had to play half back, last year it was Kas,Pritchard and Graham with him floating around at the back. This added responsibility has destroyed his confidence and then and as a result his defence(always questionable) and his kicking game has been useless. Hopefully Hodgkinson can at least steer us around the park, hit Williams/Pritchard on an angle and have a solid kicking game.. then just maybe we will have a chance tonight.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Hoping he doesn't stiffle our forward progress/attack like KK has been , if he's worth his contract he'll have a blinder tonight.

RaaYzR

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Happy for Hodko, hope he brings he's best. Played great for us last year before his injury and deserves to get his FG spot back.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope he does well but I don't expect much of a difference from KK tbh

Mallyboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kris Keating has been ruled out. Trent Hodkinson - who has been largely forgotten playing in the NSW Cup this season - will start at halfback. Ben Barba will play, nursing a hand injury. Daniel Tupou is expected to play for the Roosters despite Michael Oldfield remaining on an extended bench.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/late-mail-nrl-round-six/story-e6frexnr-1226618571849

yeahhhhhh!!!!!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:
I won't be expecting a miracles from Hodgo. However, hopefully he can steer the boys around the park. His kicking game must also be top notch as well.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didnt Hodkisnson get some game time last year against the Roosters before he got injured again. From memory he goes well against them or am i thinking of 2010

H

HajdukSplit

I hope they dont do the so predictable cross-kick, otherwise it will be the same result.

Has anyone put up a high bomb at all in the last 5 rounds? Any?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
First game back, in a side with a 1-5 record. I won't expect too much of him just yet.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It will take him some weeks to adjust, and if the team play crap, he's not going to set the world on fire at all. This will escape some people no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.