This is the titans vs bulldogs match thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
What annoys me the most is we've chased the almighty dollar up there tonight instead of having home ground advantage. Perfect circumstance to play at Belmore. 10-2 penalty count was a disgrace. The team coming 2nd last is all of a sudden a perfect football team
It doesn't matter if you drop a turd in nsw or QLD a turd is still a turd and we sent 17 up there

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
After losing to these sh!t c*nts we don't deserve to be in the top 8 this year. Fu*king rubbish

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
We're more inconsistent than the tigers, LOL... oh well, on to next week.

100% bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we played ordinary tonight, im not going to criticize Des here but if we are going to pick Romelo on the bench to come on and play 2nd row i think we have Marty Tapau who is capable of coming on and playing 2nd row better than him. Seriously if were going to pick Romelo on the bench take off Ennis or Keating.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Refereeing in this match was a disgrace.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rubbish performance they played like reserve graders.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
It seems most other teams bar parra are improving from where they were at the start of the season and we are getting worse.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Where is chip and all the others who were deep throating kk? Wtf did that **** rash do tonight?

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Are u fkn kidding me? Did we just lose that match or am I having a nightmare?
Dogs should have rolled the Titans 13+
We are not a top 8 team this year if we cannot even beat a crap team like the titans.. So pissed off right now!!!
We need Hodko back NOW!!!!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
like i said before parra made us look good our attack has been hopeless all year (bar the parra game) we have nothing in attack and constantly throw the ball away in great field position.....predicted finish to the year 10th

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** Sezer killed us...he was right in telling Moore that he thought he should be playing first grade last season...imagine two local juniors in Sezer and Reynolds in the halves

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
has anyone picked up on reynolds' defensive deficiencies, or is everyone's admiration for his 'passion' making yous blind ? tonight, clearly cost us one try against idris, rushing up and leaving a gaping hole in the line. cost us the game against manly i would say with his laughable attempt on brett stewart and tonight is a perfect example of why some players hyped up by the media generally are so overhyped that the expectation placed upon them may weigh them down and may lead them to performing at a level lower than their potential. need hodkinson back ASAP

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was rigged how can you have a 10-2 penalty count that's unheard of expect to Des to critise the refs in the press conference absolute rubbish performance by goodwin we need to score tries inside the opposition 20 cant rely on barba to score 50 m plus tries

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
cant blame the refs.....they didn't make us drop the ball or fall off tackles

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds was disgraceful today, KK setup a sweet try, Reynolds let Idris in!! Disgraceful the lot of them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.