This is the titans vs bulldogs match thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goodwin has played a big part in this loss what a joke...

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Nobody can help Goodwin, if he's picked next week, then I don't know what to f*cking say.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Goodwin kicks it out on the full..... anything else you want to do before the time runs out Bryson?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I'm over this bull****. Can we please play a few Sunday games so my weekend isn't ruined by watching this ****

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
goodwin adds to his stellar game with a kickoff that didnt go 10 or even stay in the field of play. nsw cup at best.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
goodwin will be named again next week even though he's a f u c k tard

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Sezer slots in a field goal, insult to injury.

Weekend ruined, f*cking Goodwin.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
10 - 2 penalty count... what a f#$king joke

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
sighs.... we should of released Keating and kept Sezer

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
sezer kicks a field goal, showing how much of an arrogant c unt he is. I'm glad we didn't give him the rediculous money he wanted. Garuantee he'll be man of the match too.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Goodwin has been ordinary but no one turned up tonight. Fcking disgrace to lose to these muppets.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst game of the season by far..l Goodwin was a joke and has must drop the dope.. Refs wtf 10-2 penalty count... We did not deserve to win this but c'mon man we never get any penalties

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
sighs.... we should of released Keating and kept Sezer
Why? Sezer wanted a ****load more money...

Plus sezer has had 1 good game. Tonight he was helped by a lot of things, namely the refs and our ****ty team.

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
25-14 fulltime disgraceful performance the team needs changing goodwin first has to go bring in lett bring back hodkinson we need someone with creativity and structure in our halves we need some forwards who actually make metres tolman and graham dont make metres compared to kasiano and eastwood

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Really just not good enough to drop this game. Poor attitude!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ummm has Romelo played at all tonight? (watching live updates on nrlstats.com and replay on ch9)???

I'd just like to quote this comment of mine from the pregame thread.

Uh Oh!!! Brett Suttor again. He's the tool that blew a penalty against Josh Reynolds for being offside despite replays showing Josh to be a mile behind him.

He's also the guy that blew a penalty against us for being offside from the dropout (again replays showing us all being behind the kicker).

Yet Parra offside a mile all night and barely penalised.

With a Gold Coast home crowd he'll have the whistle firmly planted in his mouth all game.. *sigh*

Bashman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What annoys me the most is we've chased the almighty dollar up there tonight instead of having home ground advantage. Perfect circumstance to play at Belmore. 10-2 penalty count was a disgrace. The team coming 2nd last is all of a sudden a perfect football team

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goes to show last week how bad parra played... Made everyone in our team shine... Then a titans outfit that was alot more hungrier then us outplayed us in every aspect... Our forwards looked dead... I think this is the game that was coming.... From those hard games it was due for the forwards to give in sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.