Recent content by Tripehound

1. Tripehound

How good is Luke Thompson

Arse and elbow springs to mind here mate. Matty Lees will be a regular England international in the next couple of seasons.
  2. Tripehound

How good is Luke Thompson

If the Dogs want to bolster the pack with a top class young prop or two it would be prudent to enquire about the availability of; Matty Lees (St Helens) the nearest thing I've seen to a young Adrian Morley and made for this era. Mikolaj Oledzki (Leeds) ferociously powerful, big engine. Ethan...
  3. Tripehound

There goes Holbrook

Horses for courses, getting the right man in as head coach isn't just about getting a proven or successful coach from elsewhere it's about the someone who fits in with any given clubs DNA. Justin Holbrook at St Helens was a perfect fit (it wasn't a case of anyone could turn up and win things...
  4. Tripehound

Thompson

Hello everyone, just been perusing the site to see what you folks are making of Luke Thompson and thought I'd throw my twopenneth in. You, as you're already starting to see, have got a star signing with Tommo - I've seen him playing from his days in the under 11's at Pilkington Rec's and as he...