Recent content by run1500

1. R

Opinion Anyone else watching Harper and thinking wtf

Ha ha - he helped get manly to top 4 last year - where did we end up?
  2. R

He had also just come back from covid with losing like 5kgs and wasn’t ready to play. He was crook as hell with covid and should have had another week off.
  3. R

Opinion Where is the Harper brigade?

Of course having a quality team around you lifts your play. Parker and Harper have been doing the job that has been asked of them - to defend. I think they have been givens bit of a hard rap - but that is the nature of the beast. People only remember a players last game. What I will say is that...
  4. R

Opinion Where is the Harper brigade?

He has an average of 82% efficiency. Yep had a bad game on Friday but other than that he has been bloody solid for Manly. People jump on players so quickly when they have a bad game and forget the good that the players have done. He didn’t get game time with us so moved and has now played over...
  5. R

I can promise you they are real. They run in his family. 100%
  6. R

The curls are natural!!!
  7. R

They don’t make the tackles for him or the tackle and line breaks. I think Harper is noted as one of the top one in one tacklers this season. He has improved for sure - always helps when you have a great team with great players around you. I think he is thriving under Des.
  8. R

Harper has had good games when Turbo hasn’t played. I think his first few games where he cemented his potential that right side worked much better. I agree that TB is the key play maker but there are still guys doing their jobs well. Hasn’t Harper been in team of the week for last two weeks and...
  9. R

Have a look at Harpers stats mate - they tell a different story. He’s having a great season
  10. R

Official Round 16 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

He has a good game again today. Does his job.
  11. R

News Morgan Harper to fast to play

Man of the match too.
  12. R

Maybe after his career. His folks, partner, kids and other family are in Aussie.
  13. R

He won't be coming home. His family has moved over.
  14. R

Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

He will - it's been his dream since he could hold a ball :).