Recent content by rikstar

1. R

Do you want Des to Coach in 2017?

If we sign Foran and change the style and reshuffle the team then I'd stick with him. Otherwise I'd change if no change
  2. R

SOS - the bubbler Todd Carney

I love this!!!
  3. R

THe best and most factual Hopoate article I've read

Don't know why everyone is hysterical over this. We won't reach the GF so nonissue here
  4. R

I've never been more deflated after a win

I'm glass half full....a win is a win is a win is a win!!!
  5. R

SOS call to Foran

No Way!!!!
  6. R

SOS call to Foran

Des fault players lose the ball, throw it forward? Who is directing the play? Mbye isn't a leader controller or a halfback. He's a good support player but not a conductor of the troops. Goes missing.
  7. R

SOS call to Foran

Like him or not Des is going nowhere so the only solution is getting a halfback that Des can trust. At the moment he doesn't trust any of them so there for the style of play is what we have. Des didn't play the same style at Manly so I disagree with you there. See I didn't even call you a ****...
  8. R

SOS call to Foran

We need Foran. Simple. The dogs are rudderless with our halves in charge. Liccha needs to lift his game as he hasn't impressed me in attack at all. We need a general who can command the play and direct our players around the park. Way too many times our players look lost, lazy & disorganised...
  9. R

Kieran Foran quits the NRL - Consolidated thread

Foran quits. Can really see him being pursued by Hasler. Very cunning inded
  10. R

Corey Norman Off Contract - Worth A Shot?

Parra need to shed $500k with in their salary cap and negotiations with Norman have stalled. Should we go all in? I'm saying hell yeah!!!
  11. R

Lamb, Dymock

You are insane
  12. R

Brooks or Reynolds?

State your cases below.....