Recent content by Qld-Dog

1. Qld-Dog

News Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

Ever thought that Mansour may not want to come back?
  2. Qld-Dog

2021 jerseys

I like the currant Classic outfit, produced by an Australian Company and most of all I like the major sponsor (Australian Company) on the front but, most of all I feel blessed that the hideous huge Red logo which was on the front representing a Korean Car brand of motor car (owned by Hyundai) is...
  3. Qld-Dog

News James Graham

The worst captain we ever had IMO, over indulged in applying Vaseline, hard to understand, I was never overawed by his playing ability and towards the end was in our faces via the media to the extent I found something else to do whenever he was on TV or any other source of media. As a top Pommie...
  4. Qld-Dog

The Hooker position

Cheese!
  5. Qld-Dog

Laurie Daley and Arthur Laundy

Fuck Los!
  6. Qld-Dog

Opinion Who else thinks the Bulldogs are a top8 team for 2021?

Hooker + another front rower in the Hetherington mould and get rid of the big FAIL Napa!!! what a useless lump of pelican shit!! :rage: :rage: :rage:
  7. Qld-Dog

News Paul Alamoti

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  8. Qld-Dog

News Daryl Clark

We don't get a quality Hooker we definitely will not make the 8!
  9. Qld-Dog

Best Designed Jersey of all Time

I like to currant Classic strip we are using now except I wish they would also go back to the original hooped socks.The Bulldogs have the best designed home strip of all clubs IMO
  10. Qld-Dog

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

All the recruitments done so far will be of no use until the Dogs get their hands on a top class #9 IMO
  11. Qld-Dog

TBaz on Rush Hour with MG

Please do me a favour and replace that team photo without that hideous KIA logo, ***** shit on us and supported the fucking Horses north of the border Ass Holes!!:rage::rage::rage::rage: As long as my Ass points to the ground....never will I even consider purchasing either a Hyundai or KIA shit...
  12. Qld-Dog

2021 will be most significant year in 15 years as a dogs fan.

I think Green with his experience will be good for all our younger half's long term, they will all learn a lot, 12 months well spent IMO! now that For is gone.
  13. Qld-Dog

News Blake Green could reject Canterbury Bulldogs to become a Newcastle Knights coach

Been a long time off the air for me however, it is nice to see that your health seems to be just fine Sir! much better than some of our population this past nine months. All the best to you!!