Recent content by marsvolta

1. marsvolta

Monkey says goodbye lmao

any good GIF makers in the kennel? We need the whole celebration, maybe with a real monkey thrown in I can't stand ray hadley
  2. marsvolta

Mbye is already our best half

Dogs are getting so little from their halves. It's amazing how well they have done for a long time now without decent halves. Don't get me wrong, Hodko and Reynolds have their strengths - tough, composed (Hodko that is), passionate, strong in broken play - but they just don't know how to...
  3. marsvolta

James Graham Guilty- 12 week suspension

i disagree. judiciary outcome will make a huge difference. not guilty = reputation *almost* untarnished. small suspension = hit to reputation. big suspension = possibly irrevocably tarnished reputation. whether he bit him or not is an entirely separate matter...
  4. marsvolta

Minor premiers !!!!!!

cancel the t-shirts!
  5. marsvolta

Minor premiers !!!!!!

what is that, three or four games won by teams with multiple tries in the last 2 min this year? it'll never happen against the dogs... i hope
  6. marsvolta

On top in all 3 "grades"

tick tick tick that's the sound of Manly's premiership expiring
  7. marsvolta

Bulldogs Vs Manly - Match Thread

f*cking f*cking f*cking f*cking. my dad is a bloody manly supporter. very good game, dogs just aren't quite there at the moment. i have confidence that des can correct some of the attacking mistakes, and even more confidence that the team will improve next year and again the year after.
  8. marsvolta

Round 1 Team Announced.

you are right. romelo's got more heart though.
  9. marsvolta

Round 1 Team Announced.

i'd rather romelo than eastwood, based on what we saw last year
  10. marsvolta

Whats your team for round 1???

glad to hear it
  11. marsvolta

Idris would have benefitted from Hasler

i can't believe it was only one player. i'd lean towards eastwood but is he really high profile these days? pritchard?
  12. marsvolta

Something about Haslers coaching methods

i couldn't find the Des Hasler - 2012 Discussion Thread so i'll post this here. I just got back from the DVD store and who should i bump into but des hasler! we got to chatting and he told me he is very happy how things are going so far with the dogs. he wouldn't reveal too much, but I can...
  13. marsvolta

What do you expect/require from 2012

Before hasler came in, my prediction was around 8th, give or take a spot or two. My reasoning was that, while Dymock showed a fair bit of promise, there were still big holes in their game, defensively speaking in particular. I am all for the argument that there is a lot of improvement in the...
  14. marsvolta

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

are the dogs done with signings for 2012? i should clarify, I mean signings on a par with James Graham or better, or that would walk into the starting 13/17.
  15. marsvolta

Army welcoming for Des.

right up there in the pantheon of best aussie jingles.