Recent content by maks69

1. maks69

tix sales so far????????

yehh when i was buying tickets for my mate it said allocation exhausted in cat 1 n dat
  2. maks69

Official "where are you sitting thread?"

bay 120..row 10..49-53 cnt waittt
  3. maks69

Finishing Equal First Brings Back Memories

Back In 2004..the roosters were minor premiers from memory on points differential of 73 points and now the dragons were with 72 points..and we all know who were premiers of 2004 haha couldnt help but remember that and hope!!
  4. maks69

Where will you be sitting?

i got tix just now in aisle 103,row 27,seat 39 canttt waiiiittttt
  5. maks69

Dragons try "complaints"

well while most of us were paying them out for our brilliant win they started complaining alot and blaming the ref which was yes sh*t but he gave them sh*t desicions aswell...the first complaint brought up was the hazem try and that it wasnt a try and he lied ra ra ra anywayz yes it was benefit...
  6. maks69

Nick Kouparitsas

yehh koups is a top player....nice haircut too i reckon hahaha what a wonderful hairdresser he must go to once in a while hahaha
  7. maks69

Dogs V Broncos Road Trip!

yehh joey i told ya ages ago im in brotherr
  8. maks69

picture of army in zoo magazine

i was lookin through the magazine after my mate got it and i saw the picture of the army and it said that 80% of people hate bulldogs fans most lol...and tony and joey and tonys bro stand out heapz haha
  9. maks69

Anyone Remember Ace's PJ Deal

does any one that sits in the kennel remember what ace is gonna do did he say if the bulldogs win against manly he'll come in his pJ's or if they lose he'll come in his pJ's llol just remembered now....
  10. maks69

SPOTTED: Ben Roberts

i saw him last night walking at brighton with his girlfriend and his mate and when i called his name out he stopped and went out of his way instead of just waving he stopped and shook my hand and had a little chat and when i asked him how the teams going he mentioned that they were really...
  11. maks69

Positives of tonights match

there were some positives like some players had sum good perfomances n i got to meet a couple of kennelers but heres sum negatives: 1.no playing structure caused by the halves not controlling the game with no good kicking game and not leading the team which is what is meant to happen...
  12. maks69

Season Tickets 2007

yehh i fink his talkn about hussein cauz he duznt kno how 2 play dat good but ma otha mate is signin up n his very good at it so hopefully he'll replace hussein loll
  13. maks69

if it comes down to one or the other...

dat is soo hard because i just love how shrek plays how he goes all in but also i love sonny cauz he also goez all in so its abit hard
  14. maks69

Regarding O'Meley's future at the club

we cant lose shrek his a top player and we were winning games with our forwards so we cant afford to lose another one
  15. maks69

Spotted: Few doggies in Nulla

ive got all of the 2006 squad because i went to tha fan day it waz good