Recent content by Magilla

1. Magilla

Our Attack?

Thanks scoop
  2. Magilla

Our Attack?

Same mentality!! Where have you been? 1995, 98, 2002, 2004, 2012? Great teams that played with flair.
  3. Magilla

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

You were saying?
  4. Magilla

Phil Gould on Recruitment

That's a long sentence.
  5. Magilla

Phil Gould on Recruitment

That's a long sentence.
  6. Magilla

News Canterbury chairman John Khoury urges fans to be ‘patient’ with new-look Bulldogs

Turned them around!!! They missed the 8 by a bees dick last year. They bought in Hynes who played a pretty good game.
  7. Magilla

News Canterbury chairman John Khoury urges fans to be ‘patient’ with new-look Bulldogs

Actually John had to say something to appease the supporters who are death riding the team after a trial loss. I was disappointed but I've been around long enough to know that trials are just that. Some people need to chill.
  8. Magilla

The Positives

Agree re the penalties. Early in the game Fox was taken by out by the centre when chasing a bomb yet somehow the fwit Ref gives Cronulla the penalty. Jacko gets pinned for rolling the ball. 5 minutes later Finucane rolls the ball, they play on try. Avo was terrible. I thought Thommo and...
  9. Magilla

Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

I can't be bothered reading all the negative comments on here. I agree Avo was poor and Okunbur was shite. It was a trial game. The concerning thing for me was the idiot with the whistle. Another season and same shit. First 6 again approx 8 minutes into the second half and first penalty with...
  10. Magilla

Official Gus on Twitter

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/world-news/channel-9-fly-gus-gould-over-to-western-ukraine-to-do-special-opening-monologue-for-world-war-3/?fbclid=IwAR0poNMLdXMH4jYWiZU1G3gVe4lTB3zWuK7SeclXbhllvOUrmNA1tF2EGQM
  11. Magilla

Official Gus on Twitter

Thanks Dave. Another cracker.
  12. Magilla

Official Gus on Twitter

For farkkk sake shoot me. I feel sorry for Phil.
  13. Magilla

The importance of a top coach:

What team does Ballamy coach?
  14. Magilla

Official Gus on Twitter

Hi Dave. I spotted the following specials today at Woolies: Fruit Loops & Coco Pops - 1/2 price Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs - $1 per packet Assorted Nuts - $5 for 500 grams