1. les norton

Which NRL team do you hate the most??

I hate the Knights with a passion.
  2. les norton

GTA San Andreas - Hints & Tips

this GTA looks good
  3. les norton

souths suprise signings

George Piggins controls the South Sydney leagues Club,he is not involved with the South Sydney District Football Club. The football club recieves NO money from the Leagues club ,they are funded by Souths Juniors Club.George advising Braith does not breach any anti-tampering law .Id dearly love...
  4. les norton

Kudos to the Knights

No sympathy here! As a dogs supporter living in Newcastle ,Ill use a line from a great Australian Darrell Kerrigan in the movie The Castle " suffer in your jocks".
  5. les norton

bulldogs should release Czislowski at the end of the year

He is only a young bloke obviously thrown in the deep end a bit too early.Front rowers usually hit their straps mid to late 20's.folkes has been forced to use him due to O'Mealy and Mason's unfortunate injuries and would have been in Premier League .I hope the club does give him a chance and if...
  6. les norton

clyde trains with reserves

<<<<<<<<Steve Reardon Group 9 Gladiator
  7. les norton

clyde trains with reserves

An injury riddled career was the only thing which will haved stopped him becoming an immortal.Even with his injury problems Ive yet to see a better lock than Brad (at his peak)in my life time.
  8. les norton

Was Noad right?

Malcolm Noad has gone up in my estimation Dont talk to them until she's gone and apology published.
  9. les norton

Stange Pictures

Is that Chris Walker ? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/defier/whatswrong8ty.jpg
  10. les norton

Phil Gould sticks up for the dogs - what's going on!!!

Gus is pushing sonny's barrow to suit his own agenda's.I wonder if he was at a cash strapped club would he be calling for a salary cap increase?
  11. les norton

McGuire or Anasta

Anasta for mine.Id be surprised if he went to union more likely the rabbits
  12. les norton

Perry or Hughes

Imo Perry's best footy is ahead of him.
  13. les norton

Who impressed you today?

tony grimaldi was my pick for the dogs best
  14. les norton

Your most hated NRL teams.

I hate Newcastle .Crap team ,crap supporters just crap
  15. les norton

Firman the next Lockyer lol

How come Freddie hasnt dubbed some one the next Hodges or Walker??