Recent content by Leesee

1. Leesee

Earthquake in North QLD

North Queensland rocked by 5.4 earthquake, 124km southeast of Townsville Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/north-queensland-has-been-rocked-by-a-52-earthquake-near-ayr-and-home-hill-southeast-of-townsville/story-e6frfkvr-1226040159087#ixzz1JfY1Sgzb NORTH Queensland has been rocked...
  2. Leesee

Earthquake in North QLD

i've got mixed reports from people in ayr and townsville...some people felt the whole house shudder, others thought the washing machine was on a spin cycle on the timber floors. just when we almost had natural disaster parties under control, everyone will be having an earthquake party tonight haha
  3. Leesee

Earthquake in North QLD

where on earth did you hear about the lunatics up there? ps - they're always pissed. they all have stills lol
  4. Leesee

Earthquake in North QLD

the highlight of the drive up to dalbeg CK...
  5. Leesee

Earthquake in North QLD

oooooooooooooooooooooh my god, that's the name of a town i NEVER thought i would find on here. i'm from a tiny town called MILLAROO, one town back from dalbeg, and approx 120km s-w of townsville, and we had about 150 people. DALBEG has about 60 people, cane and cattle town, and literally the end...
  6. Leesee

Earthquake in North QLD

5.2 in magnitude, approx 124km off the Townsville coast...more to come http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0002stu.php
  7. Leesee

Funny Phases you've been through ?

having pink hair and multiple piercings. i look back on photos and just want to glass myself
  8. Leesee

Weekly Breakdown of Girl Expenses ...

Make Up - roughly $500 per year Hair - USUALLY $240 every 6 weeks, but i think the last haircut i had was back in october due to lack of time Nails - $0 Beauty Therapy (waxing, facials, spray tans whatever) - averages out to be $80 per week Exfoliating stuff - maybe $50 a year...
  9. Leesee

The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

psych nurse gets a puppy. she'll end up roughly the size of a pony, why we got an irish wolfhound is beyond me
  10. Leesee

Tibetan mastiff sells for $1.5m in China to become world's most expensive dog

ooooh, i want one!!! not a ginger one though, then it would have no soul
  11. Leesee

When you see it..

lol brendo, you never cease to amaze me
  12. Leesee

Moving out of home

i moved back in at the start of 2010, didn't really have many other options. will be moving back out in june (even though i barely live at home anyway), and it can't come soon enough. blergh, parents are ****ing irritating as hell
  13. Leesee

Allergic reaction to Penicillin

lol, if it were me i would tell you to go to a dr if you were having an allergic reaction, ESPECIALLY for the first time. i would also mention i was given penicillin after my wisdom teeth were removed. or something like that
  14. Leesee

"things happen for a reason"

not at all
  15. Leesee

The Uni Discussion thread

lol nothing to feel sorry for. i only did the first degree because i didn't know what i wanted. of course i was going to hate it soon enough. i'm just using it now for networking, and it'll look good when i look for work as a grad. fml