3. latina

Moebulldogs thanks The Kennel

he's got winnie the pooh on his sheets hehehe
  4. latina

A Real Aussie Citizenship Test

lol halarious
  5. latina

Am i the only one who hates U2

nuh I don't dig U2 Bono seems like a twat to be honest trying to make poverty history yet he still wears his $1000 glasses etc... maybe he should start with himself minimising his expenses and putting that money toward the cause, which is a great one at that AS for RHCP I totally agree did...
  6. latina

Weird Customs - Or interesting ones at that

lol thats funny as
  7. latina

no thats nice lol oh my auntys tell me not to put my bag on the floor coz it means i wont get married lol
  8. latina

lol nuh thats kinda what I mean hahah seems like shes kinda preparing for a vampire attack It might be a Catholic thing I don't know but everyone in my family when they see a hurse or funeral prosession make the sign of the cross
  9. latina

really? eeeek
  10. latina

lol nuh spanish/latin all the way its the spanish influence in the phillipines no blame can be placed upon you for that assumption :D
  11. latina

lol i aint into drinking blood but its supposed to represent like them still being significant in our lives something like that
  12. latina

So, as this week past so did what we call in the Latin Areas the 'day of the dead' - November 2nd. You see on this day, my family and a fair few latinos I know have this weird looking soup thing made of berries and empanadas (either cheese or meat filled pastries). Anyway the soup is supposed to...
  13. latina

Backlash over new Islamic school

lol what idiodic hicks
  14. latina

That Time of Year...

yehpo and im getting two trips to qld cant wait for a break at least uni is finished now thank god!!
  15. latina

Moebulldogs thanks The Kennel

lol i feel your pain i am at work and they have blocked youtube :(