Moebulldogs thanks The Kennel

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
for all you who do not know

he is not being serious, he is taking the piss. He supports parra scum or similar.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hrmm I am sure i posted this before but the guy is for real. He seems to have some desire to be famous? I recall seeing him try and start a boy band up. His email was backstreet_boy something or other.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best thing to do is ignore him. He will probably keep asking you why your ignoring him.
He keeps bugging me for work lol

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hrmm I am sure i posted this before but the guy is for real. He seems to have some desire to be famous? I recall seeing him try and start a boy band up. His email was backstreet_boy something or other.
I really wanna know if this guy is taking athe piss or being serious.
Does anyone really know, cause it would say if he either has problems or hes taking the piss out of dogs fans...
Dogzrule reckons hes not for real, I would have thought the same tbh but cant be sure

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone really know, cause it would say if he either has problems or hes taking the piss out of dogs fans...
Dogzrule reckons hes not for real, I would have thought the same tbh but cant be sure
He met up with me last year sometime, he is not normal :grinning:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He met up with me last year sometime, he is not normal :grinning:
LOL. If hes being serious I wish him the best in the life, coz I thought he was doing a funny job taking the piss out of dogs supporters

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to primary school - still see him and his fam around the area. I am sure it all for real - As i said I recall seeing him in my hood trying to get support for his new boy band.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can locate this fabolous man at guildford pub every night playing the pokies with his drugged out "mates"

latina

candy girl
Reaction score
he's got winnie the pooh on his sheets hehehe

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
taking the piss lol

well i talked to him on msn and he told me its all for fun, to make people laugh so yeh

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
he's just an attention whore tbh

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering i met him a few weeks ago, i think his perception has changed about the kennel :love: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.