• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by jen

1. jen

Trial #2 Roll Call - Cantebury Bulldogs v Canberra - Sat 27th February 2010 @ Dubbo

And so, the Berries *****es begins for 2010.
  2. jen

Trial #2 Roll Call - Cantebury Bulldogs v Canberra - Sat 27th February 2010 @ Dubbo

VERY amped for this game! Its my university O-week, but theres no way i'd miss this!
  3. jen

BULLDOGS Named Club Of The Year - Video Added

Did anyone tape this? Apprently i was on some footage but i missed it :( Devooo
  4. jen

Bob Dog

Deal
  5. jen

Bob Dog

That made no sense, but you in for the gang? :) We cant do it without you
  6. jen

Bob Dog

Bobbby You getting a season pass nxt year? :) :)
  7. jen

Bob Dog

Wtf, We all had a heap of fun together last time we were at a game :) Were like Ghost Busters!
  8. jen

Bob Dog

Lmao. No Bobbbbbby. Its to join "The Gang"
  9. jen

Bob Dog

We need you ;D
  10. jen

Ricky: Why I sacked Kimmorley

Dear Ricky. **** you. xox. :)
  11. jen

2010 Membership Mega-thread

Getting a Kennel Membership im thinking :) Moving away from the M'Geeeeeee
  12. jen

Hazem El Masri

I second another farewell. We should all get together and do something for him. I know he's had one already, but it just doesnt seem like it.. i dunno?
  13. jen

Official devo thread. Fml!

I am so proud of our boys, more than anything. Just kills me to see Hazem finish this way, Had my heart set on it hey. I do need to HTFU though :)
  14. jen

Pfft, I think its pretty clear i like everything on silver platters.
  15. jen

it WASNT meant to end like that for him. i am such a *****, my head hurts from crying.