Trial #2 Roll Call - Cantebury Bulldogs v Canberra - Sat 27th February 2010 @ Dubbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Berries will be stoked to see you
Hahahahaha!!

I am definately going. Dad is extremely keen and the sisters are coming too. Dad wants to play his stupid CD in the car for the whole trip lol. I'll prob arrive on Friday and leave on the Sunday.

btw I might have a spare seat if anyone wants a lift out there.
Have fun with that, Marc. I'm sure it'll make your trip rather enjoyable :p

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
feel sorry for you man lol
Big time lol

lol poor u
Hahahahaha!!

Have fun with that, Marc. I'm sure it'll make your trip rather enjoyable :p
Thanks for the sympathy guys lol much appreciated. I'll be ok, I'll just have to make shore that my phone can last the whole and/or cut a deal with dad that would allow me to play my stuff coz I refuse to listen to country music about elephants and the Dubbo Zoo and people being hanged at the gaol lol.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The old Dubbo gaol is better than the zoo.

BTW, Its a long boring drive to Dubbo as well. Its not like driving up the coast where you are doing 110km's an hour, its more like 80 -100 zones with slow ass trucks slowing you down for ages at a time. I think it took us about 6 hours to get there from memory.
LOL...the Gaol is definitely not better than the Zoo. Try and have lunch in front of the spider monkeys which always perform for people.

Use to take me 4.5hrs to drive to Sydney so not sure what you were doing. Turn off after Lithgow towards Mudgee and avoid the Police and the traffic (skipping Orange/Bathurst).

I was thinking about heading back home (I now live in Newie) for the game but probably won't.

If anyone has any questions about Dubbo (yes its full of bogans) shoot away.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL...the Gaol is definitely not better than the Zoo. Try and have lunch in front of the spider monkeys which always perform for people.

Use to take me 4.5hrs to drive to Sydney so not sure what you were doing. Turn off after Lithgow towards Mudgee and avoid the Police and the traffic (skipping Orange/Bathurst).

I was thinking about heading back home (I now live in Newie) for the game but probably won't.

If anyone has any questions about Dubbo (yes its full of bogans) shoot away.

Heaps of ****ing trucks and people doing 20 below the speed limit. Maybe I just had a bad run! I liked the gaol better but I'm into that sort of thing. Most of the animals were just sitting there doing nothing at the zoo. I should've brought some marbles to throw at them to fire them up! I had a bout 3 hours sleep the night before we went to the zoo too, so was ****ty and didn't want to be there.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You definitely had a bad run. I've done that trip at least 40 times I reckon and it never took more than 5hrs.....and if you are into that stuff than fair enough. Numbers through the doors of both show that the majority disagree...and I've been to both a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.