Recent content by jasetd

1. J

Noddy

talking about stating the obvious........
  2. J

Morris to face Morris as Moore unleashes new Bulldogs

Yeah Holdsworth has done heaps for the team..... He shown them how to knock the ball on when we're attacking the line... He's shown how to throw wayward passes and how to kick the ball out on the full.... He shows us often how to kill the momentum when our team is looking good...
  3. J

Groom Gone

dead right.....would have been thankful if it was holdsworth...but groom showed great potential....when he was given a shot in the halves against the titans he was outstanding....apart from that folkesy kept putting him on as hooker....i feel he is a bit of a loss to us, particularly when we...
  4. J

Steve Price: Why I left the Bulldogs

you think he left for the money, but maybe he felt that the club wasn't showing him the loyalty that he had shown them? Does he not deserve to be paid as much as others? as far as i'm concerned he should have been paid more than anyone. He's been the best prop in the game for so many years...
  5. J

Roberts - motm

Holdsworth wouldn't get man of the match in a premierleague match...
  6. J

Kennel Biased?

This site is not for freedom of speech. I have had legitimate threads deleted on several occasions because certain moderators haven't agreed with my views. Its a shame because there is a lot of interesting stuff on the site and some very intelligent people with interesting views on the club...
  7. J

Kimmorleys Partner For Next Year.

one problem.....Holdsworth cant catch!!
  8. J

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

definitely not a fringe type player...a consistent starter in any side...
  9. J

bulldog coaches over the years

Folkes overall was a great coach and had he have given it away a year or two ago, he would have gone down as one of the greatest....we all have to admit that he lost the plot a bit in the last couple of years.....i mean any coach who picks daniel holdsworth (the nrl's worst player) each week...
  10. J

SBW denies he is unhappy

i find it funny that in every thread some joker gets upset and says its not threadworthy....lol.....get a life thread police!!
  11. J

Holdsworth did not poll any points in Dally M

exactly....Daniel Holdsworth, worst player in the nrl for the last 10 years...
  12. J

Thoughts On Ennis

same fashion as hodges?? awesome!!! The sooner we have him the better!
  13. J

Thoughts On Ennis

he will be nsw hooker next year! On the field he is dirty and a grub....u little bewdy!!!!! Corey hughes was dirty too and we love it!! he's one of the best players getting around at the moment....
  14. J

How about a Belmore Super Thread???

Hows about it? The page is full of nothing but Belmore..........
  15. J

No Changes vs Broncos

Lets bloody hope so....Holdsworth isn't a footballers *******!