Recent content by J_Cooper

1. J

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I actually think the timing of this is ok. The club has a couple weeks to deal with it before our next game. Hopefully that happens.
  2. J

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

100% 2 of the biggest snakes in this. we stood by RFM with injury after injury and made him captain. Lets see if they have the balls to put their names to this and come out and speak on it. Nu Brown also is the biggest attention seeker you just have to look at his IG posts everytime he changes...
  3. J

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

BRO, he’s a FKN FRAUD. I’m sorry but the sooner he’s gone the better our team will be as a whole. FFS
  4. J

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

Can’t really disagree with anything braith said. It is concerning, our attacking weapons will be marked because they know that’s exactly where the ball will be going because hutch is as slow as a snail and predictable even if he does service them well. I hope I’m wrong but I guess time will tell.
  5. J

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

What’s it gonna take for Kautoga to crack the side. He should be there 100% Ciraldo is just so predictable with his selections and he needs to get it right this year. We can’t go 10 rounds in before bringing in a guy that should’ve and could’ve been selected round 1. Time will tell
  6. J

Your Round 1 Team?

Will they name the team today or next Tuesday?
  7. J

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

There’s no thought process behind 90% of his kicks. Barely makes a line break, Barely creates one. You can’t defend him anymore and you can’t compare him to others because he is literally meant to be our main attacking guy. He is going to define Ciraldo as a coach as to whether he persists with...
  8. J

Opinion Only Positive

I honestly don’t even know what to say. As much as you say it’s a trial the boys took it as a serious match you only had to look at the dressing room pre game. Still very early but I just have no words with our attack.
  9. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Kautoga needs to get a bench spot. He reads very well in D and seems to be full of energy
  10. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Fuck I wish Morton had another 15kg on him, ***** a beast
  11. J

Broooo I swear we’re cursed lmao I can’t even help but laugh.
  12. J

We’re all gonna have PTSD from this period we’re in the last decade
  13. J

Mahoney literally just fucking passes without looking. He’s our biggest problem. I remember Moses used to rip into him a lot coz his service was terrible close to the line