Recent content by Grubber

1. G

Official Junior games streamed this Saturday nswrl Facebook page

Anyone know the name of our secondrower with the fluoro headgear? Strong ball runner
  2. G

Social Media Mansour to the dogs

Mansour has signed with Souths from what I’ve been told
  3. G

Official Dogs preseason begins

Definitely not. Walked in with my 2 sons and picked our seats in the grand stand I didn’t take photos or videos to avoid any attention I’ve been twice around mid morning but not sure on exact training times Now that I’ve posted this info, I’m sure someone at the club is reading and will...
  4. G

Yes mate, gates are open and easy access to grand stand
  5. G

Sorry no photos. A lot of ball work sessions. The squad were divided into 4 or 5 groups. All groups were mixed with forwards and backs and a heap of players i definitely did not Recognise One session simulated 13v13 (2 handed touch). Played at a fast pace though each set was only 3or4 tackles...
  6. G

Yes the boys are back in training. Watched them train this morning
  7. G

Frank the Tank Farewell function

I've had the pleasure of meeting both Frank & Beastwood on a regular basis over the past few Years! Both are true champions outside of football! Wish The Tank all the best & im sure he'll be a hit in the SL next year no doubt!
  8. G

Des on Sam Perret

I've heard the same rumour
  9. G

Bulldogs need a decent half !!!

I'm still trying to work what Des' plan was tonight? We have no idea with the ball
  10. G

Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - NRL / NSWRL / NYC Team Lists and Discussion Thread.

Did we actually do any preparation for this game considering we had 2 weeks to come up with a game plan?
  11. G

Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - NRL / NSWRL / NYC Team Lists and Discussion Thread.

Seriously this is u8 stuff... We show absolutely nothing in attack
  12. G

Frank the tank Pritchard has signed with Hull for 2016

It will be official by end of week
  13. G

Bulldogs vs Dragons Match Discussion

We really missed T Rex *cough*
  14. G

Frank The Tank set to leave

I can assure you that Frank does not want to leave. The club is trying to offload him even with 1 year to go on his contract
  15. G

Frank The Tank set to leave

Most probably posted elsewhere but Big Frank will be leaving. Don't rule out Catalan Dragons as a possibility.