Recent content by fobsicle

1. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Agree, Scotland are just tourny fillers, never a real threat to anyone. I don't think we can really judge the SBW v Nonu debate until we see him come up against the Springboks and Wallabies.
  2. fobsicle

2010 Four Nations Super Thread

Can't believe we actually won and that Billy helped us to it again :) Who cares how hot it is today, I'm wearing my jersey!
  3. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Ended up waking up for it but went to sleep at half time as it was obvious England hadn't improved that much since the tests down our way. Felt weird to finally see SBW in the black jersey but he did well from what I saw.
  4. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Sunday morning Aussie time
  5. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Oi, I've had uni exams and work for the past week meaning severe lack of sleep! I've had mean migranes all day. I'll set my alarm to get up for it but at this rate I'll sleep through it!
  6. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Considering it, but I have a mass shift starting at 7am tomorrow...
  7. fobsicle

Good old $BW

All Blacks/Eng is being televised live on Setanta. F that, wish I knew earlier, I would've subscribed
  8. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Yeah I have a feeling he'll play too, might be worth waking up at 4.30am.
  9. fobsicle

Wallabies Changing Style?

Tell me about it, they win one dead rubber of a game and all of a sudden Wallabies jerseys are in again. Nothing worse than getting sh!t from people who aren't actually rugby fans. Saia had a few shockers in the lineouts but I still love him, even if he is a bloody Wallaby. Would like to see...
  10. fobsicle

Wallabies Changing Style?

Wallabies backline is a killer so as if they're not going to play that to their advantage. With the amount of players they still have to come back from injury (Palu, Ioane, Polota-Nau, Alexander etc) they are looking scarily strong for the world cup next year.
  11. fobsicle

Good old $BW

I cried hard, like bawling hard, when we lost the 03 semi. Wiped tears onto the flag. Not something I want to repeat next year. You guys got tix to any RWC2011 games?
  12. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Lions lost so I'm not happy at all :( But as we said, an upset was needed. If this feels bad this year, I don't want to think about next yr
  13. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Should've got touch on that last one though :( Never been a big fan of his tbh, would've preferred Slade on tour, EOYT experience would be good for him
  14. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Geez couldn't watch the last 3 mins, as soon as I saw O'Connor with the ball I knew he was over :( Guess we needed a loss to give us a bit of a kick up the arse before RWC2011. Hate this losing feeling though
  15. fobsicle

2010 Four Nations Super Thread

Nothing better than beating the Tongans! Mateo showed the Warriors that they had definitely bought a dud... but as if they didn't know already. O AI LE TOA??? CHOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!