Recent content by Edroy

1. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

The rules are enforced on a completely subjective basis mate. In your case I'm pretty sure you better be on your best behaviour lol
  2. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

Banned for that?! After the insults I read about Glendoggies in a thread in RL general, how come all those people aren't banned for a year? Oh that's right, some are mods. Some of what was said about him is disgusting. Then you have all the mocking, belittling and bullying of guys like...
  3. Edroy

Klemmer and Jackos origin chances according to Sirro and Blocker

I will be very surprised if Klemmer doesn't get selected, and Jacko's chance just went up with Bird likely to miss a few weeks with suspension. Personally, I think Josh adds more anyway. He is tireless and did some outstanding things in CvC on the weekend. It's time for the old brigade to be...
  4. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

Thumbs up!
  5. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

His playing credentials have nothing to do with his coaching ability. His coaching ability, or judgment has everything to do with his coaching record, which is diabolical. Baa is and always will be a bulldogs legend, but his opinion on a player should be taken with a grain of salt. You must...
  6. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

You are so blinded by hatred. He was in everything and Johns must have rapped him at least 5 times for good kicks and passes. I actually pity you. To hate someone so much, especially a player for the club you supposedly support must really suck.
  7. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

Yep, I'm sure he goes out their thinking "stuff the fans I'm going to trip someone today". Some people...
  8. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

Several players have done similar this season and last. If it's not a reflex action it must be premeditated. So you think he goes out onto the field with the idea of tripping in his mind? I say turn it up to that. Players like Reynolds are always sailing close to the wind because they are too...
  9. Edroy

Reynolds to get 1 week suspension

True Bulldogs fans supports ALL the players. If you don't, **** off and support a different team. James Graham the people's champ bit a players ear but is hailed as king ffs. For months after that I swore he didn't, but there comes a point where you have to be real. People need to get some...
  10. Edroy

How many weeks did he get again? Was it 6 like you guessed? Haha now who is the dribbler again? Farking kindergarteners...
  11. Edroy

Justice prevails and all the Grub haters on TK (The Kindergarten) look foolish like usual. Thankfully the judiciary has some credibility because not much is left in the NRL.
  12. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

The only kenneler with some sense.
  13. Edroy

Reynold's discussion

Talk about an overreaction! I expect that from opposition supporters, not Bulldogs. The attempted trip was nothing. The way people are carrying on about it is ridiculous. Oh he must have serious mental problems hahaha. It's a reflex action ffs. He was wrong footed and threw his leg out. Big...
  14. Edroy

NRL R8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Game Discussion Thread

Refs feel sorry for the tigers losing so many leads they're now giving them bullshit penalties.
  15. Edroy

NRL R8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Game Discussion Thread

Kicking the goal. That's defeatist. We will win this.