Recent content by DogsNuts

1. DogsNuts

Pride Jersey

The topic creates cultural & religious divisions whether we agree with it or not. We’ve seen this before and the ethical dilemmas it created for players and fans. Why do we need it- so we can feel warm and fuzzy about being PC? Just get on with the game! And where’s Israel Folau now?
  2. DogsNuts

Opinion No Ciraldo. Potter2024

Potter & Flanagan
  3. DogsNuts

Rd 19 vs Titans 3-2-1

3 Burton 2 JAC 1 Vaughan
  4. DogsNuts

Opinion The best 17 player squad since 1975

Just for the sake of argument and debate, I was asked to name a 17 man squad of the best of any Canterbury player since 1975; not just personal favourites, not necessarily the best in their position during their time at CB, but the best of the best. So prime yourselves, coz here’s mine; a full...
  5. DogsNuts

Opinion Reshuffled 17

Plenty of players off contract next year. I vote we stitch up Ponga, AddoCarr, Staggs, Milford, DWalker & Sivo asap. JMK, LL gooone!
  6. DogsNuts

NRL Round 19 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Can’t stand RStewart. Was a great player on the field, and a grub off it. Not a coaches backside. But I love his post match rants. And for once, he had every right- what an absolute refereeing balls up!
  7. DogsNuts

You can buy 5 players for $15

Storm accountancy! [emoji3]
  8. DogsNuts

You can buy 5 players for $15

Cook, Dufty, Cleary, Brown, Mitchell = $15
  9. DogsNuts

Go the Berries

Lewis is a great young kid with a bright future, Speedy. But he’s hardly a marquis signing in a critical position. We need some big name signings who can be match winners on the day. But can the club attract them & afford them currently?
  10. DogsNuts

Go the Berries

Wouldn’t it be quicker and cheaper to hire an accountant from, say, Roosters, Sharks, Storm, Broncs, etc? Coz fuck me, we must’ve been paying a shitload of overs to some serious under achievers!
  11. DogsNuts

Go the Berries

Been following the blue & whites since they were the Berries, and of course, am now a very passionate 50yr veteran Bulldog supporter. I’ve witnessed the best and worst of our club. And whilst there’s plenty not to like about our current performances, there’s always signs of hope. There’s still...