Go the Berries

DogsNuts

Waterboy
Reaction score
Been following the blue & whites since they were the Berries, and of course, am now a very passionate 50yr veteran Bulldog supporter.

I’ve witnessed the best and worst of our club. And whilst there’s plenty not to like about our current performances, there’s always signs of hope. There’s still some razzle dazzle, and even some ticker from our fresh faces. Seems all we need is a decent bloody accountant!
Go the Doggies!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the kennel, love your passion. :grinning: Paul Dunn is a rep on our new board and is also an accountant but god know if he would be creative enough or even if he has the balls to be creative.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Been following the blue & whites since they were the Berries, and of course, am now a very passionate 50yr veteran Bulldog supporter.

I’ve witnessed the best and worst of our club. And whilst there’s plenty not to like about our current performances, there’s always signs of hope. There’s still some razzle dazzle, and even some ticker from our fresh faces. Seems all we need is a decent bloody accountant!
Go the Doggies!
Welcome. Good to have you on board.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey DogsNuts,

Welcome to the Forum / Funny Farm / Bulldogs Supporter Crisis Centre.... we answer to all and cater for all :D

Unfortunately the previous clowns could only afford an abacus, which severely limited our abilty to count. By hopefully the current mob have some positive signing news soon to at least give us a glimmer of hope.

Look forwards to seeing your posts around the place.

Cheers for joining and once again welcome :grinning:

- Mr Invisible
Kennel Moderator.

DogsNuts

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey DogsNuts,

Welcome to the Forum / Funny Farm / Bulldogs Supporter Crisis Centre.... we answer to all and cater for all :D

Unfortunately the previous clowns could only afford an abacus, which severely limited our abilty to count. By hopefully the current mob have some positive signing news soon to at least give us a glimmer of hope.

Look forwards to seeing your posts around the place.

Cheers for joining and once again welcome :grinning:

- Mr Invisible
Kennel Moderator.
Wouldn’t it be quicker and cheaper to hire an accountant from, say, Roosters, Sharks, Storm, Broncs, etc? Coz fuck me, we must’ve been paying a shitload of overs to some serious under achievers!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be quicker and cheaper to hire an accountant from, say, Roosters, Sharks, Storm, Broncs, etc? Coz fuck me, we must’ve been paying a shitload of overs to some serious under achievers!
Probably right, though they probably are busy also working for the salary cap auditors in their spare time.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I told you there were signings in the wind. Lewis is not the first.

DogsNuts

Waterboy
Reaction score
I told you there were signings in the wind. Lewis is not the first.
Lewis is a great young kid with a bright future, Speedy. But he’s hardly a marquis signing in a critical position. We need some big name signings who can be match winners on the day. But can the club attract them & afford them currently?