Recent content by bulldogs2010

1. bulldogs2010

ATTN: Rugby league YouTube channel/Facebook page

Hi guys! I've been on the kennel since 2008 and like most of you, am a passionate Bulldogs fan. If you're on Facebook, I've started a page with a colleague for rugby league fans. We will be posting weekly videos and discussing all hot topics in the game as well as previewing up coming games...
  2. bulldogs2010

Merchandise ideas

Yes please push for this. The black and blue away jersey is a disgrace. Also, tell them to return the V to the bottom of the home jersey. I was outraged when I saw it was removed for 2016
  3. bulldogs2010

I have noticed

100%. People here underestimate Des too much. You saw what we did against Souths. We can play a variety of styles and today was a good game to grind. We will have more flow against the chooks. Make no mistake, it will be a very difficult game but we can push them all the way if we play a...
  4. bulldogs2010

Possible injuries to Jmoz and Jacko

Yes but he shook it off pretty quickly. Jackson is fine too. Nothing thread
  5. bulldogs2010

Rd 21 lineup

Looking for the reverse effect this week. Morris not named means he will play Would not be surprised if Tolman is a late inclusion either.
  6. bulldogs2010

The Casualty Ward

Mbye is in fact the QUICKEST PLAYER at the Bulldogs over 40M.
  7. bulldogs2010

Hasler HAS to Change Things NOW

After Thompson's rubbish defensive reads, sorry, he doesn't deserve to be in first grade. Thing is, to say who is worse between him and Brown is difficult; neither would be first graders in another team. We have terrible backline depth. On our current troops, I'd have to go...
  8. bulldogs2010

Inu the turnstile

No one is blaming Thompson. Thompson plays with his heart on his sleeve and is really consistent. Brown on the other hand is close to one of the crappiest players I've ever seen and quite frankly I am so sick of people defending him. His one good game last week doesn't make up for all...
  9. bulldogs2010

Michael Lichaa to the Dogs

It hasn't but doesn't really matter if they do or dont. It's a done deal. We wouldn't have let Ennis walk if it wasn't.
  10. bulldogs2010

Matty johns prediction for the dogs

He's too slow to be a fullback. He barely caught Paul Gallen a few years ago in a test...that's saying something.
  11. bulldogs2010

Re-sign Hodkinson long-term !

Hard to say champ. One thing Mbye has over Reynolds and Hodkinson is genuine vision. That pass he threw against the roosters that found Lafai was a gem. Only other player in the comp who can throw that pass is Thurston. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I think Mbye would go well...
  12. bulldogs2010

I won't hammer you because I can understand your thinking. In saying that, that's a terrible suggestion. Locks play that position because of their freedom in the defensive line to tackle all game. Hodkinson is a half and should remain a half.
  13. bulldogs2010

I think this has been re-asserted. He should definitely be signed long term !!
  14. bulldogs2010

Reynolds Report Discussion...again

Nothing in it? He shoved his forearm and elbow into Reynolds' head as did Boyd !! They should both get 2 games for that crap. Reynolds will be fine.
  15. bulldogs2010

Your round 15 team?

No you ignorant moron. But there is no denying he has let in a sh*tload of tries while making terrible decisions in both attack and defence. Certainly hasn't helped us win that's for sure.