Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know. But when he came off, I did notice Trent taking more control. Is this a case of Graham calling for the ball and being apart of the play too much???
Tolman compliments King James, he is doing his and Tolman's job atm.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know. But when he came off, I did notice Trent taking more control. Is this a case of Graham calling for the ball and being apart of the play too much???
idk why this is happening but it is wrong.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our attack has always been piss poor... My opinion on that has been expressed many times before. What were missing is the steely defense of jmoz.. He might not score as many tries as Brett but it's obvious he is saving 2 or 3 a game.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully all troops are back in the next 2 rounds so they get atleast a month to gel back together and get some consistency.

Perret
Stanley
Lafai
Morris
Brown
Reynolds
Hodkinson
Tolman
Ennis
Graham
Jackson
T-Rex
Eastwood

Kasiano
Finucane
Klemmer
L.Perret
Thank Fck someone made a lineup without Corey Thompson. I applaud you sir

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank Fck someone made a lineup without Corey Thompson. I applaud you sir
I would pick Thompson over Stanley because Stanley is always injured regardless how good he is. He is unreliable!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would pick Thompson over Stanley because Stanley is always injured regardless how good he is. He is unreliable!
Bro did you watch yesturdays game? Thompson was completely dominated he even ran bak towards our goal line in the first half putting amense pressure on us and not much later on he was put out but luckily we got a penalty. I don't think brown is good but I would rather him over Thompson and defiantly is have stanley over Thompson. Who cares if he injury prone ATM Jackson can move to centre if he gets injured during the game. Stanley has been one of our best backs when he plays

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro did you watch yesturdays game? Thompson was completely dominated he even ran bak towards our goal line in the first half putting amense pressure on us and not much later on he was put out but luckily we got a penalty. I don't think brown is good but I would rather him over Thompson and defiantly is have stanley over Thompson. Who cares if he injury prone ATM Jackson can move to centre if he gets injured during the game. Stanley has been one of our best backs when he plays

I did watch yesterday's game and had to leave during the second half. Look, I do agree that Stanley is our best winger when fit. However, he can't keep getting hurt. Injuries kills team cohesion and momentum, I rather a solid contributor like Thompson than someone who plays well and keeps getting injured.

It's frustrating to watch, remember the sonny bill days? I'm comparing how they were always playing one game and out for a few games later. I just hope Stanley overcomes these injuries and starts playing first grade consistently because we all know how good is he.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did watch yesterday's game and had to leave during the second half. Look, I do agree that Stanley is our best winger when fit. However, he can't keep getting hurt. Injuries kills team cohesion and momentum, I rather a solid contributor like Thompson than someone who plays well and keeps getting injured.

It's frustrating to watch, remember the sonny bill days? I'm comparing how they were always playing one game and out for a few games later. I just hope Stanley overcomes these injuries and starts playing first grade consistently because we all know how good is he.
After Thompson's rubbish defensive reads, sorry, he doesn't deserve to be in first grade.

Thing is, to say who is worse between him and Brown is difficult; neither would be first graders in another team.

We have terrible backline depth.

On our current troops, I'd have to go

Perrett,
Brown,
Morris
Lafai
Stanley

Rona coming will take a place on the wing and hopefully we can sign Beale or a great fullback. Until then, this is probably the best our backline is going to get.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Tolman compliments King James, he is doing his and Tolman's job atm.
The man has a point here.

Our regular set of grinding might consist of a Graham metre eater run, a Kasiano/Klemmer/Browne/Eastwood/Rex impact run, a Tolman metre eater run, a Jackson/Finucane quick play the ball run, followed by another Tolman or Graham metre eater run. With Tolman out, Graham's had to take the extra workhorse runs.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changes will be made next season with the new recruits coming in

Beale, Perrett, Morris, Loko, Rona, Reynolds, Hodkinson, Tolman, Lichaa, Graham, Jackson, T-Rex, Eastwood Kasiano, Pritchard, Finucane, Klemmer

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Beale, Perrett, Morris, Loko, Rona, Reynolds, Hodkinson, Tolman, Lichaa, Graham, Jackson, T-Rex, Eastwood Kasiano, Pritchard, Finucane, Klemmer
No Lafai... Tell him he's dreamin'
Rona and Beale will be enough for is to be great in attack though. Raw talent and some height to real in our numerous kicks that we put in as we can't break the line.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

lol lafai all over loko at right centre. No chance at loko taking lafai's spot, i have seen loko play for years and he is useless at right centre. He makes very poor defensive reads, if he is going to play fg at the dogs it will be off the bench or on the wing outside Morris.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasler will put rona in reserve grade all year and waste another signing.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love reading these comments after a loss and then comparing them to after a win, so many fickle fans it's not even funny

Doggies 2035

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why do people like Mitch brown he's not that good does 3 things good then for 3 weeks does really crap things they should put Tyrone Phillips or pat templeman at Mitch browns position at least someone like Tyrone can defend ok and score tries he's prob fast also far out or put perret fullback and see how pat templeman go for fullback what happen to the days dogs bring out new guys and completely dominate and be future stars now it just rejects that no other club wanted should of got someone like James Roberts or Mitch moses or at least someone who's not a reject

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Why do people like Mitch brown he's not that good does 3 things good then for 3 weeks does really crap things they should put Tyrone Phillips or pat templeman at Mitch browns position at least someone like Tyrone can defend ok and score tries he's prob fast also far out or put perret fullback and see how pat templeman go for fullback what happen to the days dogs bring out new guys and completely dominate and be future stars now it just rejects that no other club wanted should of got someone like James Roberts or Mitch moses or at least someone who's not a reject
If more than two people start tackling Mitchell Moses he'll get driven all the way back to the Tigers' 10m line.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I love reading these comments after a loss and then comparing them to after a win, so many fickle fans it's not even funny
I always get shot down if I suggest areas for improvement after a win, because "who cares, we won". I think for some, it may feel like you need to get these issues of your chest after a loss, because it's blasphemy to speak about weaknesses after a win.

I'm not doubting that there are also some short memories and knee jerk reactions on here as well.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mitch brown only plays good once a year and that one time was vs melbourne 3 weeks back. Hes not due now til round 15-20 next season.

Wolfpack

Waterboy
Reaction score
What ever Morris is geting payed dogs should double it,gee wiz it feels like when his not playing most points we conceded during a match is usually where he fields

Status
Not open for further replies.