Recent content by battered sav

1. B

Team after the bye

Although swapping Curran and Mann could be a possibility depending on who we're playing.
  2. B

Team after the bye

This could be our strongest side atm.
  3. B

Team after the bye

If Ciro keeps playing Taaffe on the bench as a 'super sub' I believe it is to slowly blood him as the 7. Much like he has done with some of our young props. Will be interesting to see if he comes on for Hutchinson against the Tigers.
  4. B

Explanation on referring decision

It could just be me but referees seem to become a little mentally defective whenever they adjudicate our games. Ciro should ask for a pregame mental assessment of all officials including the bunker every week. I'm starting to become concerned for their welfare. Truly!
  5. B

Opinion Patolo

He got injured in the Roosters game and I was surprised to see him play in the Storm game let alone start. If we didn't have those injuries I doubt he plays. I still have a feeling that he will come good. Sbw had lots of injuries as a young player when he was first establishing himself. I...
  6. B

Opinion Curran Could Be Our Carrigan

With all players being fit I'd love to see King and Hughes as our starting props with Curran at lock. Mann off the bench when there is some fatigue. We have the depth for the bench when fit.
  7. B

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

Does Taaffe have a kicking game for a 7? He definitely isn't afraid of passing left to right like our incumbent 7. If Ciro was going to replace Hutchinson I'd say Sexton gets a go first. Taaffe could be given another week off so it doesn't look so bad dumping Hutchinson. Its refreshing having...
  8. B

Perception By Other Fans

Whats funny is alot of our fanbase arent intelligent enough to see the improvements, We have alot of fans constantly shit talking ciraldo spamming comments like "we have regressed" The comments like "the assistant" and "Burton is a centre " seem to be going quiet. Imagine what Ciro will do with...
  9. B

News How Female Pathways Dominance Has Canterbury Bulldogs Primed For Immediate NRLW Success

Misogyny is alive and well. Blueandwhiteblood you don't have to watch women's sport and there is plenty of money to go around. Educate yourself, it's not to late to grow a little.
  10. B

Shaving points

Cheers for that but I'm a traditionalist when it comes to hair other than the facial kind.
  11. B

Shaving points

What's this? No shaving tips. Guess I'll head back over to YouTube.
  12. B

Opinion Blake Taffee

As a niff nuff I would like to see Kiraz given a week at the back simply to get our sets moving. Obviously I have no idea if he can organise the defensive line.
  13. B

Opinion Blake Taffee

Yeah good thing the niff nuffs aren't picking the side each week. It's fun to speculate but only those inside the walls know what's truly happening.
  14. B

Official Gus on Twitter

I looked at Flegg and Mathews team lists but Alatini wasn't listed. Has another team swooped in?