News Bulldog Photos “Pumped up Moments round 5”

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Can’t watch this game over again. But although the roosters were down to 12 and then 11 for the final 7 minutes, we had two hias and many other busted players who got injured. Just happy we got the two points

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
They were using Walking Frames by the end of the 2nd half lol

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those jerseys are so well done. Should be our home strip next season.
I didn't think they were going to go all out with the shorts and socks too. Was a real blast from the past.

For the first time in nearly 20 years, I felt like we were running out with that massive and intimidating "Blue V" across the shoulders. It further highlighted how white and basic our main jersey is. Our current jerseys honestly remind me of the old Toyota Cup ones we used to have.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't think they were going to go all out with the shorts and socks too. Was a real blast from the past.

For the first time in nearly 20 years, I felt like we were running out with that massive and intimidating "Blue V" across the shoulders. It further highlighted how white and basic our main jersey is. Our current jerseys honestly remind me of the old Toyota Cup ones we used to have.
Yeah I noticed the shorts before the game. Didn’t realise with the socks until watching the replay. Had a real nostalgia watching the game. Flashback to those intimidating sides of the mid 2000s.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our recruitment is shining in regards to the effort and energy the team plays with each week.. we may only have the two wins but they've been in most games (and should have beaten Souths).

Reactions: ATT