Opinion Blake Taffee

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taafe was playing really well up until Dom Young took him out.

Great try, and great cover tackle. Plus the team looked a bit confused with out him out there, although did that have to do with him not being there or their attitude towards playing 12 men am not sure.
I have changed my opinion on him. He has improved every game he’s played for us so far and it sucks he will miss at least one game.

He has done a lot right. He’s a bit of a lottery under the highball but I am more than happy for him to continue playing in the 1 jersey. We got a taste of Critta at fb last night and he wasn’t convincing.

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As a niff nuff I would like to see Kiraz given a week at the back simply to get our sets moving. Obviously I have no idea if he can organise the defensive line.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was genuinely impressed with what Taaffe did last night for the first time although he wasn't really ever put under pressure with his kick defusal and kick returns which are two areas where he has struggled. He is head and shoulders clear of our other playmakers with the ball in hand ATM though.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still worry about his physicality but he’s finding some confidence after a terrible start with us, his timing for his line running and sweeping plays has improved a lot in the last few games. Starting to see why Ciraldo has persevered with him. He’s already a better fullback than Fat boy.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still worry about his physicality but he’s finding some confidence after a terrible start with us, his timing for his line running and sweeping plays has improved a lot in the last few games. Starting to see why Ciraldo has persevered with him. He’s already a better fullback than Fat boy.
As good as perham yet or is jury still out?

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
I have changed my opinion on him. He has improved every game he’s played for us so far and it sucks he will miss at least one game.

He has done a lot right. He’s a bit of a lottery under the highball but I am more than happy for him to continue playing in the 1 jersey. We got a taste of Critta at fb last night and he wasn’t convincing.
And if I recall, it was Critta that let a high kick simply bounce without any attempt to take it on the full. The world of the fullback is not easy particularly on TK

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is he ready to go Friday?

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And if I recall, it was Critta that let a high kick simply bounce without any attempt to take it on the full. The world of the fullback is not easy particularly on TK
After watching the replay of our Knights game a couple of times, I must say, I was quite impressed by Taafe’s 12-13 minutes @ HB. Short though it was, he was out there chirping away, heavily involved and let the ball reach our back line several times utilising our weapons. Resulting in a try on one occasion. Showed some good signs, enough for me to want to see him get more minutes at HB again. Looked a different more attacking proposition to Hutch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After watching the replay of our Knights game a couple of times, I must say, I was quite impressed by Taafe’s 12-13 minutes @ HB. Short though it was, he was out there chirping away, heavily involved and let the ball reach our back line several times utilising our weapons. Resulting in a try on one occasion. Showed some good signs, enough for me to want to see him get more minutes at HB again. Looked a different more attacking proposition to Hutch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was a bit sceptical about having 3 small blokes on the bench,but even after losing our starting prop in the first few minutes we looked good. Each time we get an injury it creates another selection dilemma for Ciro because the replacement comes in and does a great job