Recent content by B.A.Baracus

1. B.A.Baracus

Cameron Smith increasingly likely to sign with Brisbane Broncos

Melbourne are no longer owned by News Ltd. I think the Broncos still are... 2+2=5
  2. B.A.Baracus

Doping allegations

Pfizer Glaxo Smith Kline Bayer
  3. B.A.Baracus

Gina Rineheart is a greedy whore

Mines should be nationalised. The end.
  4. B.A.Baracus

Gina Rineheart is a greedy whore

Will never happen. It doesn't pay.
  5. B.A.Baracus

Winger heads to the mines, leaving Hasler in a hole

Good on him. Lett him decide what he wants to do.
  6. B.A.Baracus

US Debt Limit

Usa!!! Usa!!!usa!!!
  7. B.A.Baracus

Amy Winehouse dead at 27

Well said.
  8. B.A.Baracus

Amy Winehouse dead at 27

Good point, well made kroniic. I agree with the rest of what you're saying too about "junkies." I've never had a drug habit and am totally against the use of hard drugs. But only a simpleton would say "ooh, she's a junkie, deserved what she got." especially fora high profile celeb. If I had...
  9. B.A.Baracus

Amy Winehouse dead at 27

Cobain, Hendrix, Winehouse and a few others all died aged 27. Anyone know when Bieber turns 27?
  10. B.A.Baracus

2 Free tickets for tonight- UPDATE: tix goooooone!

Just waiting on my mate to get back to me.
  11. B.A.Baracus

2 Free tickets for tonight- UPDATE: tix goooooone!

A mate won 2 tickets but can't go. Section E Aisle 122. Please PM me your email address if you're interested and I'll have the tickets emailed to you.
  12. B.A.Baracus

Vent Your Frustration

Any email addresses? We should have started a campaign as soon as this was announced. Between Broncos and Dogs fans, we could have harassed these feckers into changing their minds. Nothing like internet terrorism to get a job done.
  13. B.A.Baracus

The Jamal to Newcastle Knights Speccy Thread

In light of Jamal Idris' contract negotiations, Ryan Tandy has requested his agent to secure him a new contract. Tandy's agent is confident that he can secure Tandy $300 worth of calls and Unlimited texts for $29 a month.