Recent content by 1991

1. 1991

Serbian Rugby League ends year on a high

First the NRL doesn't promote the development of the game internationally and now they do but in the wrong parts of the world? Interested in hearing your qualifications to make such a remark.
  2. 1991

Rabbitohs pass 25,000 membership total for 2015

Congrats Souths. The benchmark we should be aiming for.
  3. 1991

Is the time right for expansion? If so, where?

Yes the game is ready for expansion. Definitely have enough talent to spread another two sides that pool is only going to get bigger with the games developments over the next few years (even more so if the competition expands to the correct places). What area? WA is a must and either...
  4. 1991

Greg Bird - in trouble again

Unfortunate for Birdy once you what happened. Should of thought more before acting but we are all guilty of that (& I'm sure the majority of people have urinated in public before as well). He's matured into a good guy as well. He'll bounce back.
  5. 1991

Bulldogs and Tigers brawl over star

Won't happen.
  6. 1991

Imagine this, the NRL Rock & Roll Bulldogs

Didnt they do that this year when they allowed the players to pick their scoring play music. At the end of the day, I dont give a shit what plays after points are scored. As long as points are scored and the theme song plays at the end of the game.
  7. 1991

Bulldogs Jersey

All jerseys are crap apart from the great home jersey. Will be saving myself some money im the next few years. Very pissed off at the incorporation of black into our 9s jersey (with that ****ed dog head), let alone our AWAY jersey which we'll wear during NRL GAMES!!!
  8. 1991

Brett Morris calls for pre-season games to be scrapped as NRL hails extended schedule

Only as often as they get injured during training.
  9. 1991

Hodkinson eyes Bulldogs captaincy

Probably like the idea of Hokko being captain more than the sometimes hot tempered Graham.
  10. 1991

2015 supporters gear

All those who say $160 a jersey is too much can save themselves some money next year. The club has missed the mark on 3/4 of the jerseys. Terribly disappointing.
  11. 1991

NRL CEO Dave Smith explains inconsistencies between punishments for off-field .......

Dave Smith is doing a great job and has got the NRL organisation headed in the right direction for the first time I can remember ... perhaps ever. The recent reports coming out of the telecrap by the recently banned Phil Rothfield that Smith and Grant are on the nose seems nothing more than a...
  12. 1991

Anasta says he's still owed money by Tigers

A few calls to bring back to the Magpies in here. I'm interested to know what will be different if they did take over. There would still be a struggling club in control of that license. Oh and btw, a relocation to Perth won't work with the amount of work put into the game in that area and...
  13. 1991

'Sports scientist' used the Rabbits as guinea pigs

Some people need to grow up. The two products that were used were cleared by the NRL who were in tight communication with ASADA at the time. Whether or not they were complimentary is the only real story here, no question over South Sydney's brilliant performance. It's a extremely weak story...
  14. 1991

Where is our Jersey?

Interesting
  15. 1991

Future of ANZ Stadium is under threat

I wonder if this will have any effect over the proposed upgrades to ANZ Stadium. You would have to think it definitely would. Enough to make the redevelopment plans turn into a permanent rectangle? I doubt it, but how great would be it if they did.