What the hell Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kanecleal

When he runs from dummy half and pops it to a runner know one follows him because he isn't a threat to run they all just hit the guy he passes to, man I hate our hookers.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
HTFU and FTHU.... Perry actually got quick play the ball tonight.... we were flying downfield in quick time when he was on... it was very surprising TBH.... so don't give us this crap again.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I LMAO when Perry tries to catch players offside, but his so slow they get back onside and tackle him, where they should be offside

if that makes any sense :rolleyes:

:p

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We opened holes in their defence. An even share of possession would have seen us run over them.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he runs from dummy half and pops it to a runner know one follows him because he isn't a threat to run they all just hit the guy he passes to, man I hate our hookers.
its possible his last game tonight for the dogs thank god

K

kanecleal

HTFU and FTHU.... Perry actually got quick play the ball tonight.... we were flying downfield in quick time when he was on... it was very surprising TBH.... so don't give us this crap again.
Your a racist man, you always stick up for white guys if this was Utai,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every one that was watching the game with me tonight was wondering why the dogs had such a useless player playing for us, they were laughing at how crap he was, he is way to slow mate.

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
I LMAO when Perry tries to catch players offside, but his so slow they get back onside and tackle him, where they should be offside

if that makes any sense :rolleyes:

:p
LOOL i understand wat ur saying! drives me mad :p

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Your a racist man, you always stick up for white guys if this was Utai,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every one that was watching the game with me tonight was wondering why the dogs had such a useless player playing for us, they were laughing at how crap he was, he is way to slow mate.
WTF... is that the best you got... I'm from Asian decent FFS, I ain't racist...:o

Harding said it best when he said "We opened holes in their defence. An even share of possession would have seen us run over them."

Now that's the truth, you watch the vision you'll see it, and the facts don't lie.

K

kanecleal

A dirty racist, I want you banned you make me sick. I'm going to report this to a moderator.

D

DJ ALMO

Anyways, fuuuucckk perry's useless cant run for shiit cant pass for shiit fat useless and all. We don't need a hooker like him for the rest of finals thats if we continue.

BRING IN BILLY..

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
LMAO at DJ... and Kano, Get off the juice... because if you are calling my first comment racist, than that is the only reason you could come up with such a crazy accusation... :p

D

DJ ALMO

LOL TD, you know im right Perry is a shadow of ben czilowski.

P

premiers07

Perry is a disgrace, he has nothing in attack and he was the player that missed Jason Smith first up one on one when he set up Thurston.
He has to go

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Perry is a disgrace, he has nothing in attack and he was the player that missed Jason Smith first up one on one when he set up Thurston.
He has to go
he was wrapped around Smiths legs and had halted Smiths' progress.

Tbh it was whoever was coming in over the tops fault that they hadnt wrapped up the ball and put Smith on the ground.

I think O'Meley was one of those.

On top of that Mason ran in unnecessarily and created the gap for Thurston to run through.

P

premiers07

he was wrapped around Smiths legs and had halted Smiths' progress.

Tbh it was whoever was coming in over the tops fault that they hadnt wrapped up the ball and put Smith on the ground.

I think O'Meley was one of those.

On top of that Mason ran in unnecessarily and created the gap for Thurston to run through.
Perry should have wrapped him up, he ran the ball once and lost it.
he offers us nothing, he is useless, cant wait till he is pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.