14. Nick Kenny
15. Dave Taylor
16. Sam Thaiday
17. Ian Lacey
18. Clifford Manua

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Ive heard from a couple of people that even though Eastwood is expected to play, theres still a strong chance he might not. I hope he does.

I really really really want Manua to play! I hope Kenny gets dropped off the bench, I dont think he offers as much impact. Would also prefer Kemp instead of Frawley, but Frawley actually played ok against Storm.

I am so sicking of seeing

7. Perry

:(

GRK_MAFIOSO

IN THE MOB!!!
Reaction score
not a strong team at all.....we could be looking at a repeat performance by the dogs imo

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
nah this broncos still is still defensively strong, Sonny wont get it as easy as the raiders

H

Haztrick

If Caroll is back, then I will really fear them. With Hodges in the team, it's going to be a tough match.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
yes perry is halfback!!
not a bad team, but beatable in my opinion.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Our forwards sure do look good though.

Its just so frustrating, for someone who is suppose to be such a freakin great coach why cant WB understand why we arent scoring any points in our games - because we dont have an freaking attacking players.

All our backs (except Hodges) are finishers - they are great at support play, and when given teh right ball are capable of scoring a try, but they have trouble setting it up themselves. Perry has shown NOTHING in the past couple of weeks to suggest he can set ANYTHING up. His kicking game is even crap!

WHy oh why cant WB take a chance and put Green in at halfback or even 5/8! He has the kicking game - he has the creativity! I know its QLD cup and thats different, but give him a chance, because we all know Perry has had more than he should!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perry -

The worst halfback to win a premiership since... A long time lol

But the fact is he has one so - still means itll be a tough match. Hodges has been carving up the gun. Danger man for sure

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The way i think it was best put was by Byrd after the Raiders game

We win 1 game: we will finish 7/8th
We win 2 games: we will finish 5th/6th
We win all 3 games: we finish 3rd/4th

Fire up dogs!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Our forwards sure do look good though.

Its just so frustrating, for someone who is suppose to be such a freakin great coach why cant WB understand why we arent scoring any points in our games - because we dont have an freaking attacking players.

All our backs (except Hodges) are finishers - they are great at support play, and when given teh right ball are capable of scoring a try, but they have trouble setting it up themselves. Perry has shown NOTHING in the past couple of weeks to suggest he can set ANYTHING up. His kicking game is even crap!

WHy oh why cant WB take a chance and put Green in at halfback or even 5/8! He has the kicking game - he has the creativity! I know its QLD cup and thats different, but give him a chance, because we all know Perry has had more than he should!
I hear ya, but with 3 rds 2 go WB can't start experimenting now, he has a premiership winning 1/2 back in Perry so he has 2 believe in him, and yes i know he is crap but he has no other choice. He has 2 wait 4 Hunt 2 come back

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
I hear ya, but with 3 rds 2 go WB can't start experimenting now, he has a premiership winning 1/2 back in Perry so he has 2 believe in him, and yes i know he is crap but he has no other choice. He has 2 wait 4 Hunt 2 come back
But he does have another choice.

Screw the whole "no time to experiment" theory - its do or die. And with Perry we'll die. Seriously, Perry is good for nothing at the moment.

Its not like we have any concrete combinations in the halves, or between the halves and outsides atm anyways. I dont see why we shouldnt try someone else at No.7 - who knows, they could be pleasantly surprising, but they cant do anyworse than Perry.

kebbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
broncos! more like ponies

hodges is the only man i genuinely fear in that line up

our boys still gotta keep there minds on the game if we want the win

K

kennyy

still a strong side any side with thaiday off the bench will cause havoc

K

kennyy

Ive heard from a couple of people that even though Eastwood is expected to play, theres still a strong chance he might not. I hope he does.

I really really really want Manua to play! I hope Kenny gets dropped off the bench, I dont think he offers as much impact. Would also prefer Kemp instead of Frawley, but Frawley actually played ok against Storm.

I am so sicking of seeing

7. Perry

:(
]
kenny is a gun!

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While the broncos attack hasnt been great, their defence has still been top notch. They will be tougher than most people realise, If the Dogs have the right attitude they should get the win, but I think it will be close.

K

Kane 'em

If we deadset dont be the Broncos this Friday night... we never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.