Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Ricky Stuart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wtf, surely this is a gee up

"We have brought Darmian for the second position behind Valencia..." - Louis Van Gaal

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Agent_Edward: The unnamed striker LVG wants is Fernando Llorente #MUFC

Not what Utd fans expected.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i heard it was Zlatan...but thought Zlatan doesnt do premier league...
Lvg said the signing was gunna be a back up striker for Rooney and in my eyes Llorente fits that category lol. But zlatan?? Omg I wish lol

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
yeh Zlatan wouldnt play 2nd fiddle so dnt really believe that... LLorente i do... has the experience thats for sure...

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh Zlatan wouldnt play 2nd fiddle so dnt really believe that... LLorente i do... has the experience thats for sure...
But hey we never know if Di Maria leaves!! Apparently he wants to leave and psg have upped there bid to £70mil interesting times

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
id like to see Di Maria give it at least 1 more season...i think he owes it to himself....he was terrible last season besides a couple of games early on...but he still was up there for assists!
if he wants to leave... recoup that money ... n let him go...dnt want to see him sulking on the field...he has the talent we all no it...but some players just arent up 2 premier league standards...he will forever regret that decision

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
id like to see Di Maria give it at least 1 more season...i think he owes it to himself....he was terrible last season besides a couple of games early on...but he still was up there for assists!
if he wants to leave... recoup that money ... n let him go...dnt want to see him sulking on the field...he has the talent we all no it...but some players just arent up 2 premier league standards...he will forever regret that decision
I want him for another year also but if he doesn't wanna play for us anymore well there's the door.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not saying the age is a problem but we just got rid of RVP and his age would of been a factor don't you think?

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
confirmation on goal scorers, Mata / Memphis & Perreira
seems there was a little confusion on the 1st goal as Memphis may have got a touch off Matas shot...
all in all....good result...standout performances from Shaw / Memphis before they were subbed off at halftime
Perreira also very good in 2nd half