News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The timing of this leak was designed to damage the Bulldogs brand and on field performance to the max. His lawyers are ambulance chasing scum but they know exactly what they are doing hoping the club will crack under pressure and settle with a big sum. Hopefully the club sticks solid with a "us against the world" attitude.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys maybe it's now time to stop posting on this matter? Or at least be circumspect in what we say...no more ammunition for Buzz etc.
We are on a hiding to nothing and they twist the truth of what fans say and our opinions.
"Yes mum" :tearsofjoy: Seriously though, most fans would be disappointed if this were to happen to their club, and rothfield and his cronies make shit up about our club all the time anyway, everyone knows that

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look, punishment for wrong behaviour has been around in sport since Adam was a boy. I always liked Jackson and he always gave the vibe that he loved the club. Loving the club means that you do as you are directed and perform at your best at all times.
No one here has the full story, no one here was at the ground that day at training everything is here say. If this goes to court it is going to get right messy and with the medias track record we will know who those supposed "concerned team mates" are. Then we have more mess because the head hunting will more than likely be directed their way.

I know what I do in the way of gym classes pales in comparison to being a professional sportsman, but we do have punishments directed at us if someone in the group session gets their next set incorrect. In that case ALL participants ,even those who are not in the wrong have to drop for either sets of pushups or burpees. THAT is our choice to do the class in the first place and OUR responsibility to get it right and we ALL know the consequences and abide by them. AND we don't even have a real contract with the gym we simply participate by way of paying our membership Call me sick if you like, but I love the fact that these things are in place, because when I go to the gym I want to go all out all the time. Yoga is not for me....

Buzz is going to have an absolute field day because HE broke the story originally and carried on like a pork chop about how wrong it was, cruel and unusual and more....

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol @ Flopine I never rated him anyway

He has been completely exposed, for him it is club last and his ego first.

He can no longer slam the bin lids once every 2 months after a fluke win so he is having a sook.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Buzz is going to have an absolute field day because HE broke the story originally and carried on like a pork chop about how wrong it was, cruel and unusual and more....
Buzz got smashed on NRL 360 last year about this. Tallis wasn't taking that shit and said this is what is expected. Buzz can't have much longer to go can he?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
would be interesting to know if similar punishment had been handed out with someone else, which they took on the chin

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Isn’t buzz got mates with flanno, If he is I doubt he will because it will drag(on) them into it too.
Good point. But the muck racking force in Buzz is strong.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That's bullshit about him thinking he wasn't late because he wasn't getting strapped. It says arrive at (x) time then that's when you fucking arrive. Coach or any staff could be addressing players or anything at that time. Big cop out imo
I don’t want to say anything bad about the kid and obviously I wasn’t there but I’ve heard that wasn’t the first time he was late.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Buzz got smashed on NRL 360 last year about this. Tallis wasn't taking that shit and said this is what is expected. Buzz can't have much longer to go can he?
There you go. Didn't see anything at all on tele last night only this thread on TK.

Buzz won't let go though. Has he mad any comment about the Trindall thing..

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz is normally only on 360 on Mondays, but I bet the old cnt will make a special appearance tonight

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
There you go. Didn't see anything at all on tele last night only this thread on TK.

Buzz won't let go though. Has he mad any comment about the Trindall thing..
He is only on Monday nights thank god. So no.

EDIT: I actually enjoy Monday nights. Cause Braith always starts the show asking Buzz how good are the Bulldogs going. Love how he is sticking the knife in.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"Yes mum" :tearsofjoy: Seriously though, most fans would be disappointed if this were to happen to their club, and rothfield and his cronies make shit up about our club all the time anyway, everyone knows that
Hehe just wanted everyone to consider the club in what they put up....hiding to nothing as we all know.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes sense now why he kept having people called up over him all these years. But shoutout to him needed the topic this week with the bye to keep us entertained

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
would be interesting to know if similar punishment had been handed out with someone else, which they took on the chin
One would think that if it was one in it was all in. Surely he could not have been the first or only..
The publication reported that another Bulldogs player was handed the same punishment for being late to training the following week.

“Some of that has been monetary (fines), others have been spinning a wheel and others trying to find ways to change behaviours.

Ciraldo said the clamp down on behaviours, amid player complaints of long days at the club, was key to turning a poor season in to a successful one.

“Nothing comes without hard work, we have one long day a week and if you get the last massage you‘re probably leaving at 5.30pm,” Ciraldo said.

“The days were longer at the place I was previously.

“Nobody has come to me and complained about long days, we‘ve got a Jersey Flegg (under 21s) group who do weights at 5am, work for 10 hours and come back and do field at 5.30pm.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I take back my concerns for Jackson that I posted recently, after discovering this. “Deprivation of liberty”? Give me a fkn break!

The punishment was extreme, sure. The army boot camp they did last preseason from what I’ve seen was worse. If it was that bad he could have easily just said I can’t handle this and left. To me he was found out to not be up to the standards the coach had set and now looking to get compo. Pitiful really.
Apparently he claims the second someone was
Off him the trainer instructed the next to be on top already so he couldn’t leave. Wonder if he will use Davey as a witness, he won’t care as his career is over.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Since everyone is enjoying the pile on, I'll just put this here.
No idea what drove him to this but think we got to remember there was a time where he was very well respected. For all anyone knows, could have been a range of factors outside of what you got from the article that led to today.

I know - spoils all the KB warriors fun eh? In that case - carry on.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the talk around the Bulldogs is positive, they’re on the up and they’re playing great footy, ……

(enter Reed & Brothfield) …can‘t have that, time to give them another black eye, get on the phones and find out what’s new with that JT lawsuit and we’ll dredge up that old chestnut again .. drop some new material on that shit and every media platform will eat it up … brilliant that should undermine the good work they’re doing ..

Where‘s their Drugs and bad culture Still Rampant at the Sharks front page story ?