‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Read the title and didn’t bother to read it because I know what to expect, this is worse than Greenberg backing GI.

The crowd booing him is our new issue with the NRL, it was called for and I’d I want to see more of it when he stuffs up.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What, ABDO wasn't enough? Did they call in for reinforcements on the emergency woke phone?

PVL to at the next press conference

chris-crocker-britney.gif

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Latrell “ I need you to talk me up cause everyone is harassing me for smashing my best mate Josh and I can’t deal with it. I need to boost my ego hard.”

PVL “we love you.. “

Latrell “ha?”

PVL “ … yeah no worries the NRL has your back and we will never let you down no matter what shit you do or who you smash up.”

Latrell “damn right I’m the man!.. make it happen asap.”

PVL “ ok, I’ll handle it now.. Sharron get the media in for an emergency meeting...”

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck off Vlandys!
We boo him because he's a ****. tell him to stop being a **** and we'll stop booing.
BTW, who the fuck wrote this?? Talking about the "touching moment" when he showed concern for a guy he knocked out with a late tackle?!!
Christian Nicoluzzi or whatever his name is wrote the article..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Christian Nicoluzzi or whatever his name is wrote the article..
and can be contacted directly via email in the article. In case u need some help finding it...

christian.nicolussi@smh.com.au [undefined:christian.nicolussi@smh.com.au]

Already made it clear that we boo him not because he's first nations or doesn't do stuff or charity (which is funny as Minns went to Moree last month for crime - wondering if this is the puff piece from the NRL to clean up his rep after the swearing and being called out for his crap on the Mam situation).

We boo him because he's a grub that gets away with dog shots time and time again. And the NRL have made him a poster boy ffs. Anyone else calls out a penalty for something at the judiciary prior to the hearing gets time. Not Bitchell. Anyone else that uses an interview to f bomb his brain off gets time. Not Bitchell.

You have a range of decent first nations guys who are real role models for the community, yet the NRL keep pushing Bitchell and Kung Fu Walker. We're not idiots ffs.

So feel free to flood this clowns inbox. Keep it real though.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its already started unfortunately. This type of shit diminishes real occasions of racism
Too many clowns like vlandys blowing smoke up mitchells arse. Race has got nothing to do with it if you are a fekwit, you are a fekwit and should be called out doesnt matter if you are white, black or brindle .

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s weak if he plays that card and until I see proof of racial abuse then those calling it are full of shit.

If anyone believes that it’s racial then they are part of the problem, just look at society and the amount of blaming people do, it’s easy to blame then to take a look in the mirror and hold yourself accountable.