The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More pig for us! Lol
I've been teaching a school of pigs to swim for years based on the nightmare that a doctor might one day tell me to go on a seafood only diet. I like fish, but saying I love bacon is like saying the limousine service you run is akin to uber. Bacon and I have a relationship that's beyond love, just like the party limo isn't really more than transport.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been teaching a school of pigs to swim for years based on the nightmare that a doctor might one day tell me to go on a seafood only diet. I like fish, but saying I love bacon is like saying the limousine service you run is akin to uber. Bacon and I have a relationship that's beyond love, just like the party limo isn't really more than transport.
I'm a bacon lover too...

In fact I sometimess think the Christians played the rest of the religious world for fools when they convinced them the pig is a dirty animal and shouldn't be eaten!

More for us!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Taipan helicopter fiasco needs an inquiry as to why they were scrapped and not given away to the Democratic freedom fighters?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The debunkathon always wins, the hate unit sux, the majority of the bullshit is jealousy even if I do wig out sometimes or hit a few speed humps but another gutless prank is a catalyst for too much upheaval for opportunist trying to justify their involvement.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The debunkathon always wins, the hate unit sux, the majority of the bullshit is jealousy even if I do wig out sometimes or hit a few speed humps but another gutless prank is a catalyst for too much upheaval for opportunist trying to justify their involvement.
Get em bob

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lament the quality of today’s graffiti,.
There has been nothing of quality scrawled on a wall since the seventies!
This “tagging” the little ninnies do nowadays is little more than a dog pissing on a lamppost!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People trying to make me gay, then try to prove im gay, the same ones trying to ban me from being gay when I never said I was turning gay anyway.
Im just a broadminded diverse adult who is agitated, sorry to the innocent affected by my inability to deal with these kinds of upheaval that shouldnt be allowed to affect communities.
The accusathon will never justify my treatment, Power trips can be a shit excuse

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I lament the quality of today’s graffiti,.
There has been nothing of quality scrawled on a wall since the seventies!
This “tagging” the little ninnies do nowadays is little more than a dog pissing on a lamppost!
Back when I was in yr 11 I actually did an English essay on graffiti in the city. There were some really nice murals done amid the factories I'd ride past in the train. Used to enjoy trying to figure out what some of them were while speeding past. Others were close to stations and you could actually see them. But agreed, murals are great. Crappy tagging is just an eyesore.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People trying to make me gay, then try to prove im gay, the same ones trying to ban me from being gay when I never said I was turning gay anyway.
Im just a broadminded diverse adult who is agitated, sorry to the innocent affected by my inability to deal with these kinds of upheaval that shouldnt be allowed to affect communities.
The accusathon will never justify my treatment, Power trips can be a shit excuse
So are you gay or not?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So are you gay or not?
Nope, a bit of kink and fetish not about to get a bloke, can be a bit cheeky or bizarre depends on how much Im agitated by the plug ins.
Technically you can be freaky in the bedroom and remain publicly decent but the gutter tactic merchants try to bring sensitive shit to the dinner table to brain hemo people and hate campaign, I hate precedents and sure I fuck up not perfect.
Sorry footy not my choice to have you affected.
Hijackers force their shit down your throat when Im sure some of you are just trying to get through the day.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Our Kate where has she gone she is missing and the media is loving it. Despite the fact that she had surgery and the Royal family said she wouldn’t be available for comment until the end of this month the gossip sites are loving the click bait shot. I know an editor for mamma Mia and this is her bread and butter trying to get clicks for revenue so they can make a profit and get paid. I hope Our Kate is okay. If not that will be even more profitable for them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Our Kate where has she gone she is missing and the media is loving it. Despite the fact that she had surgery and the Royal family said she wouldn’t be available for comment until the end of this month the gossip sites are loving the click bait shot. I know an editor for mamma Mia and this is her bread and butter trying to get clicks for revenue so they can make a profit and get paid. I hope Our Kate is okay. If not that will be even more profitable for them.
Giving Megan Markle a bit of a break I guess lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesnt matter whether you have a rocker or shocker, everybody has gotta be better than Bob some days and I will never please the factions if their not supposed to be there.
They can blame what they want for the shit fight but they wont even acknowledge the travesty their involved in, it doesnt exist but it sure as hell is the catalyst for too much.
Same witch hunt as last year, 500 rumors don't mean shit, I dont listen to it.
Fuck the audit

Last edited: