Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for that.. The part I find weird is that a Court needs to adjudicate if an offence was committed not the citizen. If someone is charged with an offence, they can either accept guilt or defend the matter. Reasonable suspicion is not reason to perform a citizens arrest.

So even if blatant, the citizen is in no position to determine if an offence occurred.
The police will try to tell you to avoid a citizens arrest I reckon?

It gives them a better chance of promotion when they write in the report that they made the arrest all by themselves.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can I ask all the legal "know it all's" on the kennel (that brings everyone in)

If you make a citizens arrest, are you actually committing an assault on someone?

you cannot detain someone without their consent? all those tradies making citizens arrests, shouldn't they all be charged?
Could of made a few dozen citizens arrests during my bouncing days, but never did because fuck paperwork, fuck dealing with cops plus as long as I didn't swing first, I'm ok.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fixed it for you
I live in Bankstown.
Arabic guys are master deceivers when it comes to being all about the pussy!

You are right though.
There are plenty of married men from all walks of life who roam the back streets of sorry Hills because they're "lonely!"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Another earthquake in Victoria, this is obviously due to climate change, it got hotter by 0.7 degrees so the earth started shaking

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed something that we all see everyday..

There is a couple that go to my Gym and they frequently come in a jeep SRT.. big loud v8 and they park near the door of the gym. They seem to like to make an entrance as it’s a nice car..

but I just arrived at my gym and I see the same couple in a old pulsar but parked almost as far as possible from the gym with plenty of parks available closer and they get out and walk… are they embarrassed? :grinning:

people are funny like that, wanna show off if they think they can and hide all the bad bits.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just walked into supermarket and saw a really hot girl walking out holding hands with a big chubby greasy hairy bloke, they both in their 20s it looked.. Can somebody be explain this?

do I send Into the impossible channel to display alongside their ufo sightings?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually agree with BB here..(scary)
Can't stand that dumb slurry one bit.
I couldn't name one song it sings or gasf about all the hype, wtf is wrong with ppl who are obsessed with her.