Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This!

* The stroke/heart condition has been cleared, medically;
* It (attempts to) bolsters a position we're weak in;
* Probably on minimum wage, so not a huge risk on Salary Cap/Squad balance...

...all good so far (if that's what Gus & Ciraldo decide they want)...

...BUT...a Domestic Violence conviction (not just a rumour, accusation, or charge) is unforgivable, IMO.

* F#ck your "white ribbon" virture-signalling Bull$#!t;
* F#ck your dumb@r$e government-paid advertisements telling real mean (that would NEVER do this kind of thing) that they are somehow responsible/complicit in the behaviour of these types of cretin; and
* F#ck your "second chances"...

If people are/were serious about this kind of thing, a DV conviction should be marked as "Never Again (Ever)" - full stop.
Don't care who you are, how good you play, or how much the team/club needs what you're offering.
It's just a hard NO.
sad to say but the domestic violence part is the least worrying thing about this signing...

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
sad to say but the domestic violence part is the least worrying thing about this signing...
the roosters, panthers and rhino's signed him after those charges.. maybe it was because he couldnt handle his grog

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 years ago I had a TIA (transient ischaemic attack or aneurism) caused by a tiny little hole in my heart (very common) that let a tiny little blood clot sneak through to my tiny little brain that gave me a tiny little stroke...
I had sudden double vision for about three minutes that sent me to the hospital for a day and resulted in a complete lifestyle change, more exercise and less bad food.
This won't affect Tetevano on the field and he will probably give his all to the club, a good budget signing.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Don’t love it but he has been signed to play cup/Massey. It means that if king gets injured and we need to play Todd etc in NRL our cup season also doesn’t turn to shit. It’s like the stringer signing last year just he is higher profile.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
We're gonna win the nsw cup.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this rumour better or worse than the Kurtley Beale rumour ?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WTF bro. Where has this even come from, like has the bloke been secretly training with us. Surely it’s a NSW Cup signing, and if for whatever reason we decimated with injury maybe gets a run.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Never heard of this bloke, and to have suffered a stroke?????? Surely this bloke needs to retire for his sake.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are we still discussing this rumour? That’s all it is until the club announce anything, yet everyone is taking it on face value?! Just like when the germalists said we were pursuing Tyrone May and everyone had a good laugh. How did that turn out.

People complain about the media yet gobble up everything they write. I feel like I’ve taken crazy pills ffs. And one of the “sources” is miksrl lmfao. God help you all.

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nsw cup. Depth signing once official.
Will do a role for 1yr like Ava S did few years ago

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His condition surely rests on the severity of the stroke. A lot of people make a full recovery after a stroke.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what concerns me most;

Domestic violence conviction
In 2014, Tetevano pled guilty and was sentenced to at least nine months jail for bashing his then girlfriend on four separate occasions. However, the jail time was overturned on appeal. During the appeal Judge Roy Ellis was "impressed with his rehabilitation", and Tetevano's commitment to living "a simple life", while his lawyer argued that he had "no desire to return to the toxic environment that the NRL invites".

Always a Bulldog
Maybe he was on the roids

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There are Kennel NPCs defending this signing. I have no idea why I bother with this place sometimes