Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Happy trade deadline day

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Happy trade deadline day
Good pick ups for the Knicks to get another shooter in Bogdanovic and another guard in Burks.. Although I think Grimes will do well in Detroit, he wasn't doing much for you guys.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Mavs made some nice pick ups to get PJ Washington and Gafford..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know why the Bulls refuse to trade anyone every season when they're the 9 seed. They haven't made a trade involving a player for 30 months!!!

They should have traded DeRozan, Drummond, Caruso etc. They can't trade Lavine as his contract is too big and no one wants him on that deal.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good pick ups for the Knicks to get another shooter in Bogdanovic and another guard in Burks.. Although I think Grimes will do well in Detroit, he wasn't doing much for you guys.
He has the potential to being a solid 3-D guy in this league but the 3 is very inconsistent

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Mavs made some nice pick ups to get PJ Washington and Gafford..
PJ Washington is super inconsistent but he has shown flashes of brilliance in the past Gafford is such a good fit for them tho, really like that trade

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't know why the Bulls refuse to trade anyone every season when they're the 9 seed. They haven't made a trade involving a player for 30 months!!!

They should have traded DeRozan, Drummond, Caruso etc. They can't trade Lavine as his contract is too big and no one wants him on that deal.
Just seen they haven’t made a trade since August 2021

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has the potential to being a solid 3-D guy in this league but the 3 is very inconsistent
Are you happy with Bogdanovic though? He's a good scorer. Will be handy in the playoffs especially to help stretch the floor..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just seen they haven’t made a trade since August 2021
It's madness for a team that isn't a contender, is in no man's land every year in terms of picks and has ageing veterans that have trade value and don't belong on a play-in type team.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Knicks added more shooters and bucket getters. Bogi is averaging 20ppg which is surprising. Burks is also shooting pretty well this year from 3. Finally got rid of Fournier’s historically awful contract plus a guy who hasn’t scored in his last 20 games and some other players who wouldn’t play a minute in the playoffs. I just seen our two second round picks are pretty worthless apparently

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Are you happy with Bogdanovic though? He's a good scorer. Will be handy in the playoffs especially to help stretch the floor..
Yeah i’m happy with this deal a lot

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah i’m happy with this deal a lot
Plus the Knicks kept all of the 1st round picks they've accumulated.. So they can still aim for a big trade in the offseason. For the last few years the Knicks front office has finally made good moves..

ChesoBulldog

Banned
Reaction score
Knicks and 6ers came up
Knicks are now my top pick out of the east (assuming Randle comes back the same)

Dallas trades didn’t move the needle imo. They still can’t guard guards and will struggle against teams with long wings (west is littered with those)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who's the dude that grabbed the cheerleaders tit during the game? Crazy.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Warriors vs Suns was a good game. Curry with the clutch 3 to win the game.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wemby has 25, 14 rebs, 5 assists, 10 blocks and 2 steals with 6 minutes left in the 4th.. The kid is a freak..

ChesoBulldog

Banned
Reaction score
Wemby has 25, 14 rebs, 5 assists, 10 blocks and 2 steals with 6 minutes left in the 4th.. The kid is a freak..
Last Quad double that I remember was Hakeem? He will be the next for sure. If his team mates could hit some shots he would have had one today. What an amazing talent.