News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
His minutes in firsts really scream ‘unfit’ to me. Not even an upgrade over Knight. Better be just taking his current contract with hopefully some clauses. A slightly better Pele

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why was he playing cup when did he’s knee?? Was he not good enough for Souths nrl side, there pack is strong yet mainly back row. Assuming was in finals as September??? Yet he eligible so was dropped most of year

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I read that he is 112 kgs. Thats bigger than most forwards we have. If he's fit, he should be
a good acquisition to the forwards ranks.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What little I’ve seen of suluka he needs to work hard on his fitness to get anywhere near nrl standard.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na, he's fucking shit and you guys are trying to talk it up. This is an absolute joke of a signing if true.
You probably thought similar of King when he first signed after time out with major injuries, but while Kings not elite, he’s become a very strong player for us, loves the club, and gives his all .. and still has upside .. saw you talking him up for SOO ..

There’s absolutely no reason this bloke can’t be at least on Kings level for us .. maybe let it be confirmed he’s actually signing for us first … and if it’s true, give the bloke some time with us and then decide before you label him as shit.

Here, I’ll answer for you

NO !

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whenever I've seen him play he's been pretty average. He's aggressive but he's had brain snap moments and can be too aggressive. Good luck to him with his rehab but this is a depth signing at best at the moment.