Can we all get on the same page

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's fine the downers think the way they do. Up to them really if they are negative about our future at present.

It's only a problem when several "others" keep responding to them.

When that happens the threads become heavily negative and argumentative. Just ignore them as tho they haven't posted and save all our sanity and promise of a good upcoming season that we all want.
It’s become to the point now the “positives” clog up a thread before anyone else gets there with their snipes at posters. The “positive “ crew have become the problem if you look at it from a neutral view point

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It’s become to the point now the “positives” clog up a thread before anyone else gets there with their snipes at posters. The “positive “ crew have become the problem if you look at it from a neutral view point
Still think kumbayah is the way to go - but even that created angst.

I need to meditate.

ooooommmmmmmmmmmm...............

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Still think kumbayah is the way to go - but even that created angst.

I need to meditate.

ooooommmmmmmmmmmm...............
Say sorry to Trent and admit he's world class

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well it looks like the new world order is in effect… I can accept that I swore with a naughty word in 1 post, but I have had another 7 or 8 posts wiped from threads for pretty much no reason that I can gather..

Including a reply to a @Berries post that I didn’t think was offensive to anyone…?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well it looks like the new world order is in effect… I can accept that I swore with a naughty word in 1 post, but I have had another 7 or 8 posts wiped from threads for pretty much no reason that I can gather..

Including a reply to a @Berries post that I didn’t think was offensive to anyone…?
You're bad bro

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Mine went too, think they just wiped last few pages but left the arguments at start lol

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FFS! Why even bother.
So no one is allowed to be excited for 2024 because it’s positive, let’s all be depressed until the haters are happy.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
FFS! Why even bother.
So no one is allowed to be excited for 2024 because it’s positive, let’s all be depressed until the haters are happy.
bro - peace and love. You need to discover meditation - ooooommmmmmm...

have you ever seen the ladies that meditate, no downside here bro....

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sorry mate. It’s because I can’t be fucked manually choosing post by post what to leave on and much easier to delete a whole page. If everyone stuck to the topic and discussed without shit fights it wouldn’t have happened. I hope you understand nothing personal.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mine went too, think they just wiped last few pages but left the arguments at start lol
Wait there was more? I must of missed.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS! Why even bother.
Stay positive mate, don’t let the naysayers kill your passion ..

Support the Club, management, and the team in the bad times and you’ll be deserving of the good times ..