News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther Karen

Waterboy
Reaction score
Benji has the IQ of a ‘ken traffic cone.

His press conferences should be held behind a curtain with an interpreter from the guys who designed Grand Theft Auto!

Have a great night everyone.

Only one more days shoplifting in Campbelltown Square until Xmas.

Praise the Lord for self serve checkouts.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Onya Flipper. With your 0% strike rate of accuracy the Bank of Nigeria are cashing in :tearsofjoy:.
100% actually. Had luai signing confirmation before it was even a media rumour. My faamasuli confirmation mail was also well before the club announcement

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
100% actually. Had luai signing confirmation before it was even a media rumour. My faamasuli confirmation mail was also well before the club announcement
100%? Does that include the board being tossed? :tearsofjoy:.

Sure, hang desperately onto the Luai thing, it’s all you have left Flipper. Even on the odd chance he signs at Belmore, he hadn’t signed in October when you ‘confirmed’ he had and on ‘big overs’. #ClownCrew

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100%? Does that include the board being tossed? :tearsofjoy:.

Sure, hang desperately onto the Luai thing, it’s all you have left Flipper. Even on the odd chance he signs at Belmore, he hadn’t signed in October when you ‘confirmed’ he had and on ‘big overs’. #ClownCrew
He still thinks we signed lulu back in October FLMAO .

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not to brag but I am the king of this place.

Some notable members is @EXORCIST who has had top poster awards last few years @Nate DAWG good too but gets a bit Racial but not in a bad way. @DinkumDog and @1967 fight each other for tha ‘lord of the trolls’ title to leads the trolls. Both can be amusing on their day. @SexBomb lurks too and some say he is a ‘sleeper’ to take this Lord of troll title one day in a GusFring sorts of way. Long game.

Some deep thinkers like @NPC83 exist if you want to talk philosophy and existentialism.

Also there Is a gang here. They are to be feared. They are critical thinkers.
@Flanagun @Polly Power @TheSexDogs
@04 Dreaming @chemdog and
@Berries

They getinto some turf wars with @King Gus and Schnizz. Just stay out of the way of these wars and you’ll survive as they are liek gangstas. I have their ear tho if you need to break bread or something or have a meeting with them.

Also some weirdos here like @wendog33 @Joelmcevoy2 and @The_Chimpster. Just crazy ppl.

Mods I won’t tag coz they hate it but they mods. Can look them up.

You got some dopes here too. @Bulldogsteve @TwinTurbo and @Squirtlevstar
Just ignore them. They are on some other planet and aren’t nice and are harmful.
:fearscream:

why am I tagged in this?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not to brag but I am the king of this place.

Some notable members is @EXORCIST who has had top poster awards last few years @Nate DAWG good too but gets a bit Racial but not in a bad way. @DinkumDog and @1967 fight each other for tha ‘lord of the trolls’ title to leads the trolls. Both can be amusing on their day. @SexBomb lurks too and some say he is a ‘sleeper’ to take this Lord of troll title one day in a GusFring sorts of way. Long game.

Some deep thinkers like @NPC83 exist if you want to talk philosophy and existentialism.

Also there Is a gang here. They are to be feared. They are critical thinkers.
@Flanagun @Polly Power @TheSexDogs
@04 Dreaming @chemdog and
@Berries

They getinto some turf wars with @King Gus and Schnizz. Just stay out of the way of these wars and you’ll survive as they are liek gangstas. I have their ear tho if you need to break bread or something or have a meeting with them.

Also some weirdos here like @wendog33 @Joelmcevoy2 and @The_Chimpster. Just crazy ppl.

Mods I won’t tag coz they hate it but they mods. Can look them up.

You got some dopes here too. @Bulldogsteve @TwinTurbo and @Squirtlevstar
Just ignore them. They are on some other planet and aren’t nice and are harmful.
@Panther Karen … just to add to what @Nasheed said, the brothers in the Critical Thinkers gang are all bad news, and you’re better off staying on our good side. The only one in the Bootlickers gang you need to worry about is @steeliz … mess with him and he’ll pop a CAPS LOCK in yo ass!

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok so no other club wanted Tino?
I guess Tino is shit according to your philosophy, and every other team is shit cause no other team landed Tino.
There not excuses.
Your name is Dribbler for a reason.
Twal lol fuck me dead are you on drugs.
Stop repeating yourself Waddell was good but who cares, Elliot is shit how many teams now? Thompson played 31 games in 4 years and you want to keep him on for 2 more years at 800k lol.
Come on fam stop the dribbling.
Other teams could have used Tino, but they aren’t in as dire a state as we are in terms of forwards. Gus is supposed to be some big powerbroker, if he can’t land us one quality prop for 2024, he absolutely should be held accountable.

You laugh at Twal, but look at our middles. Twal looks like Haas of Tino next to some of the no hopers who will be trundling into the defence for us next year.

Where did I say anything about the duration or value of the contract we could have offered Thompson. I don’t think he would have cost anywhere near 800k. 500k for 2 years with an option in favour of the club would have been worth a shout. Foran has put his injury woes behind him. Who is to say Thompson won’t.

You’re not going to win many footy games by weakening your pack. Stop bootlicking and think about things rationally, fam.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Panther Karen … just to add to what @Nasheed said, the brothers in the Critical Thinkers gang are all bad news, and you’re better off staying on our good side. The only one in the Bootlickers gang you need to worry about is @steeliz … mess with him and he’ll pop a CAPS LOCK in yo ass!
still dk how im among the critical thinkers list lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
nailed it
Dissapointed if you think that’s my pattern of posting.
I’d not talk about stoning but if I did I’d flip the comment and make an Arab stoning their enemies joke. Girls, eels fans, LGBT etc.
I’d take it to an edgier level.
Up your game before commenting things like ‘nailed it’ about me when statement is completely wrong.
And give me credit.
Also goes for u @B-Train

Both of y’all say sorry and offer to kiss the rinf for forgiveness plZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.