Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t claim credit for it mate. I think someone told me about it on msn messenger ~20 years when I used to take SuperCoach pretty seriously haha
Shhh I won’t tell anyone..as far as I know you discovered it!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Already missing it. Teamlists Tuesday is just Tuesday now. Free agent day is just Wednesday now. Need to trade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Already missing it. Teamlists Tuesday is just Tuesday now. Free agent day is just Wednesday now. Need to trade.
I'm not, need the break from it after this season

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have nobody in tonights game :(

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Be careful in inviting @B-Train to any fantasy leagues. He was in 4 of my NFL Dynasty leagues and could’ve dropped out all off-season when it was easier to find replacements but he waited till today to drop out after being found out that his 2 years of planning amounted to nothing and that he is terrible at Dynasty football.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Be careful in inviting @B-Train to any fantasy leagues. He was in 4 of my NFL Dynasty leagues and could’ve dropped out all off-season when it was easier to find replacements but he waited till today to drop out after being found out that his 2 years of planning amounted to nothing and that he is terrible at Dynasty football.
Wow. As I just explained to this dickhead in a DM, my Grandmother has dementia and has walked off by herself the last few weeks. I don't have time for extra fantasy leagues. And then this **** tries to shame me.. What a loser..

Did anyone mention that Freakzilla owns 4-5 teams in each NFL fantasy league and trades with himself so his teams are stacked? Tonnes of people have called him out on it. He then kicks people out of these leagues when they catch on.

I have to leave leagues for personal reasons and tell him that and he accuses me of this shit. What a clown. Enjoy your leagues dickhead

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wow. As I just explained to this dickhead in a DM, my Grandmother has dementia and has walked off by herself the last few weeks. I don't have time for extra fantasy leagues. And then this **** tries to shame me.. What a loser..

Did anyone mention that Freakzilla owns 4-5 teams in each NFL fantasy league and trades with himself so his teams are stacked? Tonnes of people have called him out on it. He then kicks people out of these leagues when they catch on.

I have to leave leagues for personal reasons and tell him that and he accuses me of this shit. What a clown. Enjoy your leagues dickhead
Did your grandmother get dementia today did she after the games were finished? You’re a liar. Just because your teams went shit you left. Talking crap for 2 years like you’re an expert then draft terrible and leave after being found out.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did your grandmother get dementia today did she after the games were finished? You’re a liar. Just because your teams went shit you left. Talking crap for 2 years like you’re an expert then draft terrible and leave after being found out.
Wow.. Yeah I'm lying about it. That's why a stranger called me two days ago after she'd wandered off a few streets away and I had to go pick her up.

Enjoy your leagues where you own 5 teams in each league fuckwit. This is fantasy, people have real lives with real people with real problems that take more priority. Sorry trying to look after my family affected your leagues.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fraudzilla has really lost the plot now. Attacking people for having urgent family health issues and the stress that comes with that.

My Grandmother has had dementia for years but has been not so bad. The last few months it's been getting worse. The last few weeks she's done more stuff like this. Now we have to figure out whether to put her on a home or have her move in with us or my Mum. Which is a huge deal. But hey, I should tell her to fuck off so I can focus on Fraudzilla's fantasy leagues.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fraudzilla has really lost the plot now. Attacking people for having urgent family health issues and the stress that comes with that.

My Grandmother has had dementia for years but has been not so bad. The last few months it's been getting worse. The last few weeks she's done more stuff like this. Now we have to figure out whether to put her on a home or have her move in with us or my Mum. Which is a huge deal. But hey, I should tell her to fuck off so I can focus on Fraudzilla's fantasy leagues.
Gee man sorry to hear about your Grandma.. it sounds extremely tough.. As you say certain things in life are much more important than others..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He was sending me trade offers last week. Did his grandma not have dementia a week ago?

He has also been posting on this site every single day. How does he have time to post here? NFL Fantasy literally takes a max 15 minutes a week to do what is needed.

His teams lost in 3/4 leagues so he left. Nothing to do with anything else.

I wish him & his family the best in life.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was sending me trade offers last week. Did his grandma not have dementia a week ago?

His teams lost in 3/4 leagues so he left. Nothing to do with anything else.

Not going to waste another second talking about it or him.

I wish him & his family the best in life.
Wish them the best after you call me a liar and say I'm making the whole thing up? I wish I was. Questioning shit like this shows your true character. You look worse with every post.

I didn't even see the scores this morning. My teams are stacked for Dynasty. One week means nothing. I told you before the year I might leave the leagues soon. Then this shit has gotten a lot worse the last few weeks and days. Anyone who knows anything about dementia knows things like this rapidly deteriorate.

But I shouldn't be explaining this to you or anyone. It's none of your business. The fact that you reacted this way and question me when I never lie about anything on here says a lot.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
has anyone received their prizes yet for top 1011?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i got a second email asking for my details what seems like weeks ago and just remembered i’m owed a zinger box lol
True, I only got the one email. Hopefully they don't fuck anyone's up.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Team picker for 2024 NRL Supercoach is open for those that are subscribed.

Update us on prices & positions if anyone has it.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
NRL SUPERCOACH TOP 30 - $11.65 Salary Cap
Rank Name Team Pos. 1/2 Price

1 Nicholas Hynes SHA HFB $970,000
2 Nathan Cleary PTH HFB $912,500
3 Kalyn Ponga NEW FLB $892,800
4 Scott Drinkwater NQC FLB $851,800
5 Tom Trbojevic MNL FLB $833,500
6 David Fifita GCT 2RF $832,100
7 Reece Walsh BRO FLB $813,000
8 Clint Gutherson PAR FLB $807,000
9 Shaun Johnson NZL HFB $793,700
10 Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 2RF/FRF $791,500

11 Latrell Mitchell STH FLB $789,400
12 Greg Marzhew NEW CTW $789,200
13 Jamayne Isaako DOL CTW $783,200
14 Daly Cherry-Evans MNL HFB $782,900
15 Dylan Brown PAR 5-8 $780,800
16 Payne Haas BRO FRF $750,400
17 Harry Grant MEL HOK $750,000
18 J'maine Hopgood PAR 2RF $748,300
19 Addin Fonua-Blake NZL FRF $740,400
20 Dane Gagai NEW CTW $739,200

21 Valentine Holmes NQC CTW $736,300
22 Cameron Munster MEL 5-8 $728,100
23 Reuben Garrick CTW/FLB $722,500
24 Jahrome Hughes MEL HFB $722,400
25 Brian To'o PTH CTW $720,800
26 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak CTW $719,500
27 Briton Nikora SHA 2RF $710,400
28 James Tedesco SYD FLB $707,000
29 Dylan Edwards PTH FLB $705,400
30 Cody Walker STH 5-8 $705,400

* No surprise, No Bulldogs players in top 30.

** Many players will be most likely be upgraded upgraded to Dual Pos. after trials and after opening rounds. e.g Stephen Crichton etc.