Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Next year will be better for the run I reckon. Origin was rough as. I planned my team for round 13 from the beginning, that's the way to go I think. Be interesting to see if any rule changes next season
yh I'll have to plan better next year, hopefully next season I'll be quick enough to join the kennel competition

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
congrats mate! how do we go about getting free chicken, and how much of said chicken can we order? asking for a mate…
It is a slow process - I finished 50th in BBL last year and it took a while.

They send you an email asking for your address and then you wait and wait and wait some more.

Eventually a pack will turn up with a $30 KFC voucher and whatever this year's merchandise is. For BBL it was one of those stainless steel water bottles with the SC logo and top 111 on it.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thing with me but I always say “nah I’ll tip for real” then end up tipping dogs every round hahah

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure can’t. @Freakzilla would know. You’d have to have the team for a while to build up the team worth by that much? Every winner for the last 20 years has been criticised. I remember people whingeing because I did the loophole now everyone does it :grinning:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Next year will be better for the run I reckon. Origin was rough as. I planned my team for round 13 from the beginning, that's the way to go I think. Be interesting to see if any rule changes next season
I find it too frustrating ..you really got to have your wits about you and concentrate . I’m in awe of how people play it so well!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure can’t. @Freakzilla would know. You’d have to have the team for a while to build up the team worth by that much? Every winner for the last 20 years has been criticised. I remember people whingeing because I did the loophole now everyone does it :grinning:
What was the loophole?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What was the loophole?
It’s used by everyone now. You play your vice captain first and if they get a very high score ie 120+ you change your captain to a non-playing player and receive double points for the vice-captain and the score of your lowest scoring bench player. It’s important to have a strong bench so you don’t get a crap score for a bench player

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s used by everyone now. You play your vice captain first and if they get a very high score ie 120+ you change your captain to a non-playing player and receive double points for the vice-captain and the score of your lowest scoring bench player. It’s important to have a strong bench so you don’t get a crap score for a bench player
Whoa my brain just exploded.. How’d you work it out?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Whoa my brain just exploded.. How’d you work it out?
I can’t claim credit for it mate. I think someone told me about it on msn messenger ~20 years when I used to take SuperCoach pretty seriously haha