Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
HAHAHA so he fuckn says his preference is to join us and yet the club he wants to join won’t offer a fucking deal to him and that club would rather blow their load on overrated Panthers in Luai, Taylan May, and Tyrell May. Gus out if this occurs

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHA so he fuckn says his preference is to join us and yet the club he wants to join won’t offer a fucking deal to him and that club would rather blow their load on overrated Panthers in Luai, Taylan May, and Tyrell May. Gus out if this occurs
I agree, a top 3 forward is available but we cant offer him a contract guys because he dosent play for panthers well done Gus

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bullshit gus just want to get all panthers players i reckon we get terrell may now

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So he wants more money than Gus is willing to pay?
As much as we need punch through the middle I felt he was always going to the highest bidder. Whoever ends up with him likely will have to offload other forwards and we might pick up a bargain. Time will tell.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's okay, we've signed famasalami to take the pressure off King a d have Mann and Salmon who can play prop until our Flegg boys are ready. Trust Gus.

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Read somewhere that the warriors wanted Preston in a trade:tearsofjoy: