Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it’s 2024 yeah I’ll take it
Yep I agree.
I believe Kikau will be a huge flop as Burton has no idea how to use him on that fringe.

It should be Kikau inside of Burton. Not the other way around.

Preston on left edge was far more effective.

Put it this way, we need AFB far more than we need Kikau.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jobels will have their work cut out for them repainting murals constantly with the player turnover.
Mate I posted it the other day…. Anyone that has their pic plastered on that bloody Jobel’s wall see’s their career fall to bits or gets the @$$

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crawley spewed some rubbish in the DT today suggesting this is an option.
If he suggested it and we can pull it off, we should send him a 20k bonus.

I think it's a great idea.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give them Burton and we can still get both Luai + AFB AND more than likely Terrell May

If the Warriors are going to make things difficult we might be better off signing both May and Hamlin-Uele for less than the price of AFB. Plenty left over for Dearden / Mam / Luai
Actually this is an even better suggestion.
Give them Burton.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kiks has been a flop for us so far and isnt worth the 950k we are paying him (no back edge forward is). Ill assume this rumour is bs but if there is any truth it must be pursued as afb is the real deal

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kiks has been a flop for us so far and isnt worth the 950k we are paying him (no back edge forward is). Ill assume this rumour is bs but if there is any truth it must be pursued as afb is the real deal
Kikz was injured most of the year. I agree AFB is worth more but a pack with both of them in it is the best outcome

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kikz was injured most of the year. I agree AFB is worth more but a pack with both of them in it is the best outcome
I know he was but in the 10 games he played he was un-involved (averaged barely 70m per game), error prone, miss tackle prone and lethargic. This stuff shouldnt all be associated with a marquee at all. I watched him closely and it was just like he was waiting around for Cleary to put him thru a hole. Id go as far as saying he was a passenger more often than not, and dare I say it gave off Tony Williams feels

We need proven doers in our pack who are renowned for doing the work and doing it well. Middle forwards who lead thru there actions and work rate and the rest can follow and feed off. Kiks isnt that player. AFB absolutely Is. He is a MUST buy

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know he was but in the 10 games he played he was un-involved (averaged barely 70m per game), error prone, miss tackle prone and lethargic. This stuff shouldnt all be associated with a marquee at all. I watched him closely and it was just like he was waiting around for Cleary to put him thru a hole. Id go as far as saying he was a passenger more often than not, and dare I say it gave off Tony Williams feels

We need proven doers in our pack who are renowned for doing the work and doing it well. Middle forwards who lead thru there actions and work rate and the rest can follow and feed off. Kiks isnt that player. AFB absolutely Is. He is a MUST buy
AFB is a must buy but Kikz will be primed to have a strong year

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

harsh to call out kikau when he had zero pre season on top of his concussion, pec injury on top of having pneumonia in the middle of his recovery from his pec injury

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
AFB is a must buy but Kikz will be primed to have a strong year
We dont get any value out of polish signings like kiks, critta, fox etc unless we sort out the glaring middles and halves issues first. If we cant land some game changers in those positions then our prospects will continue to be absolutely cooked

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We dont get any value out of polish signings like kiks, critta, fox etc unless we sort out the glaring middles and halves issues first. If we cant land some game changers in those positions then our prospects will continue to be absolutely cooked
Unfair to label Kiks a failure given his disrupted season, Critta hasn’t played a game with us yet and Fox has provided massive value thus far, he’s been our top try scorer year on year and gives the Group plenty of lift with his infectious energy. Turns up every game turning half-chances into points.

Agree these guys will benefit with strong middles but you can’t recruit those who aren’t available and when one pops up, several clubs throwing crazy money their way….tough landscape.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry, but you're a deadset fuckwit to even suggest that.
Anddddd it did not take long for the abuse @Berries @Polly Power @Flanagun

Back to the point @chemdog did you not watch him play? Maybe check his stats also. Ive provided them on here before but happy to repost for u. If u dont like looking at stats then maybe watch some replays to have a look at the minimal effort areas, terrible defensive reads leading to trys, dropped balls, lack of carrys, lack of onfield talk and influence. You cant blame injurys for these things. At the end of the day he was deemed fit to play nearly half of our fixtures and is on marquee money. What he delivered was so far below expectation its not funny

Ive been respectful in my responses to u this whole time so pls try have another crack in responding to me without resorting to abuse